Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stacey Poole Enrolls at GaTech

Featured Replies

Per Andy Katz.

Good academic school.

Is he going to lose a year of eligibility? Or did UK waive the tranfer rule?

Is he going to lose a year of eligibility? Or did UK waive the tranfer rule?

 

I don't think that he will lose a year because he didn't touch the floor at all this year. I think he's good to go in the fall and will have three year's of eligibilty.

  • Author
Is he going to lose a year of eligibility? Or did UK waive the tranfer rule?

 

He becomes eligible December/January 2012.

I don't think that he will lose a year because he didn't touch the floor at all this year. I think he's good to go in the fall and will have three year's of eligibilty.

 

He becomes eligible December/January 2012.

 

Good to hear as I think it would be unfortunate if he lost a year of eligibility in this whole debacle so I'm glad that he will still have many chances ahead of him to prove his worth and skill to everyone.

  • Author
Good to hear as I think it would be unfortunate if he lost a year of eligibility in this whole debacle so I'm glad that he will still have many chances ahead of him to prove his worth and skill to everyone.

 

Why would he lose a year of eligibility?

He becomes eligible December/January 2012.

 

Should become eligible at the start of the spring semester since he didn't play in any games this year for UK. He will not have to miss any games next year, basically sitting out this year to be able to play right away next season.

He becomes eligible December/January 2012.

 

I could be wrong, but I thought he woudln't have to miss any time during the 2012-2013 season? That's why he wasn't participating in things early this year.

  • Author
I could be wrong, but I thought he woudln't have to miss any time during the 2012-2013 season? That's why he wasn't participating in things early this year.

 

I don't think that is correct. I think he left UK after the semester started so that means he would have to wait one year.

I don't think that is correct. I think he left UK after the semester started so that means he would have to wait one year.

 

Hmmm, I guess we will have to wait and see then. I didn't think it mattered when he left, I thought it only mattered if he was playing, which is why he sat out a lot of things. You very well could be right. I just thought he woudln't have to miss time because he will have already sat out a year.

You were right Clizzy...

 

Poole, who did not play a game for the Wildcats during the fall semester before deciding to transfer, will be eligible to play for the Yellow Jackets following the fall, 2012 semester at Tech. He will have 2 1/2 years of eligibility remaining. He began practicing with the team at the end of last week.

 

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/section/37/article/61940/?tw_p=twt

  • Author
You were right Clizzy...

 

 

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that.....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.