Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 67 Louisville 65 (2 OT)

Featured Replies

Final. 2 OT.

Cards are terrible, and Rick proves again that he's a crummy coach. Most logical Louisville fans recognize they've been sold a bill of goods on him. So glad her forgot how to recruit.

He, not her. Darned smart phone.

Cards are terrible, and Rick proves again that he's a crummy coach. Most logical Louisville fans recognize they've been sold a bill of goods on him. So glad her forgot how to recruit.

 

A little tough on Rick and the Cards there Jim. I think Louisville has some very good young talent, and some post players that are going to be really tough in the future in Behanan and Dieng. Those two remind me a lot of Mohammad and Hayes. Smith is a very promising looking guard, and don't forget the injury to Blackshear. The Cards will still be a force to be reckoned with come the end of the year. I know as a UK fan, I don't want to see the Cats face them again.

[h=1][/h]

A little tough on Rick and the Cards there Jim. I think Louisville has some very good young talent, and some post players that are going to be really tough in the future in Behanan and Dieng. Those two remind me a lot of Mohammad and Hayes. Smith is a very promising looking guard, and don't forget the injury to Blackshear. The Cards will still be a force to be reckoned with come the end of the year. I know as a UK fan, I don't want to see the Cats face them again.

[h=1][/h]

 

I'm in the middle of you both. I don't think Louisville is horrible (though I do think the game might be passing Rick by, to an extent), but neither do I feel like they'll be a force to be reckoned with. They really struggle to score. But they are solid defensively.

A little tough on Rick and the Cards there Jim. I think Louisville has some very good young talent, and some post players that are going to be really tough in the future in Behanan and Dieng. Those two remind me a lot of Mohammad and Hayes. Smith is a very promising looking guard, and don't forget the injury to Blackshear. The Cards will still be a force to be reckoned with come the end of the year. I know as a UK fan, I don't want to see the Cats face them again.

[h=1][/h]

 

Please don't sandbag for me, UK fan. I can spot a turd when I see it. I didn't come to this opinion of the Louisville program this year.

Jim put down the bottle, just because UK is the best in the bluegrass again now that Cal has arrived doesn't mean you need to go off the deep end.

Jim put down the bottle, just because UK is the best in the bluegrass again now that Cal has arrived doesn't mean you need to go off the deep end.

 

My disappointment with my team has nothing to do with UK's success. I don't even dislike UK all that much. It's their fans that annoy me.

 

I've hated Ricky P for a long time -- possibly since before you were born. I only begrudgingly accepted him as a replacement for Denny Crum with the thought in my head that he'd continue recruiting on the same level he did when he was at UK. That clearly has not happened. I'm done with him, as a result.

My disappointment with my team has nothing to do with UK's success. I don't even dislike UK all that much. It's their fans that annoy me.

 

I've hated Ricky P for a long time -- possibly since before you were born. I only begrudgingly accepted him as a replacement for Denny Crum with the thought in my head that he'd continue recruiting on the same level he did when he was at UK. That clearly has not happened. I'm done with him, as a result.

 

You've hated him since he was at Boston University? Why, did he even have any sucess there?

You've hated him since he was at Boston University? Why, did he even have any sucess there?

 

Also he only recruited that well at Kentucky because he was at Kentucky. Be hard to convince any one otherwise.

You've hated him since he was at Boston University? Why, did he even have any sucess there?

 

Was first aware of him in his Providence days. Were you alive then?

Also he only recruited that well at Kentucky because he was at Kentucky. Be hard to convince any one otherwise.

 

If that's the case, why couldn't Eddie Sutton recruit at that level? Or BCG, for that matter? Why not Tubby? Again, UK is not an automatic, and if you think the current guys are at UK because of the name, I've got an east end bridge in Louisville I'd like to sell you. Those guys are only there because Calipari is a great recruiter. Whether he's a better coach than Bill Frieder remains to be seen. I don't recall Jay-Z showing up in Lexington before two years ago, and he certainly isn't visiting because of the glamour of the UK program.

Louisville has been hurt by injuries and the like, but the biggest issue for them has been recruiting high major talent across the board.

They haven't shot the ball all that well and struggle to score some. They have been relying on Siva to create offense with drives and pitches. People are now starting to shadow Kuric in the corner on these drives.

I also think that some of the Ville's weaknesses have been covered up by playing so many home games this year. A handful of teams have been taking them to the wire. Ohio and WKU come to mind.

Chris Smith spoke in regards to some players listening to the people in the stands rather than to the coach in the huddle. Supposedly, Kevin Ware's dad made some comments on his Facebook page about Siva.

I've been wondering for a while if there are some chemistry problems with the Cards. Their play is symptomatic of those problems, including individual versus team play, inconsistency, disinterestedness and bone-headed mental errors. I hope I am wrong and/or any such problems will be corrected.

If that's the case, why couldn't Eddie Sutton recruit at that level? Or BCG, for that matter? Why not Tubby? Again, UK is not an automatic, and if you think the current guys are at UK because of the name, I've got an east end bridge in Louisville I'd like to sell you. Those guys are only there because Calipari is a great recruiter. Whether he's a better coach than Bill Frieder remains to be seen. I don't recall Jay-Z showing up in Lexington before two years ago, and he certainly isn't visiting because of the glamour of the UK program.

 

You're wrong obviously.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.