Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow's Post-Game Comments

Featured Replies

I saw this on the FB page of my guy LRCW. Tim Tebow said after the loss today:

 

" Tough game today, but what's most important is being able to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas everyone. "

 

 

While in the big picture it's absolutely true is it really something we as fans want to hear right after a bad loss?

 

Discuss.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw this on the FB page of my guy LRCW. Tim Tebow said after the loss today:

 

" Tough game today, but what's most important is being able to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas everyone. "

 

 

While in the big picture it's absolutely true is it really something we as fans want to hear right after a bad loss?

 

Discuss.

 

 

Doesn't matter if that's what you want to hear after a tough loss if you are a Tebow/Broncos fan. That is what you are going to get from him.

I saw this on the FB page of my guy LRCW. Tim Tebow said after the loss today:

 

" Tough game today, but what's most important is being able to celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas everyone. "

 

 

 

 

While in the big picture it's absolutely true is it really something we as fans want to hear right after a bad loss?

 

Discuss.

 

Would you rather he blow smoke with the same ol tiresome cliches?

I know someone is going to think I'm an evil person for saying this ... but as a sports fan, comments like that annoy the heck out of me.

I know someone is going to think I'm an evil person for saying this ... but as a sports fan, comments like that annoy the heck out of me.

 

I'll ask you the same question. Would it make you feel better if he used the usual cliches after a loss?

 

For the record that wasn't a quote from the after game press conference, that was what he posted on his Twitter.

I'll ask you the same question. Would it make you feel better if he used the usual cliches after a loss?
As a fan, I would rather hear his comments on the game and his performance.

 

For the record that wasn't a quote from the after game press conference, that was what he posted on his Twitter.
That changes my tune a bit. I'm fine with that. It's his Twitter and he can tweet whatever he wants.

Refreshing in my personal opinion.

Would you rather he blow smoke with the same ol tiresome cliches?

 

Yes.

 

That and hold himself accountable.

Yes.

 

That and hold himself accountable.

 

Yeah, because he's always placing blame on somebody else.

Considering this is something he put on Twitter...no its not tiresome. If you don't like it, don't follow him.

Yeah, because he's always placing blame on somebody else.

 

You're the one who said 'would you rather he blow smoke with the same tiresome cliches'. I never said he blames anyone else. I know that isn't in his character. After a game like that I want smoke blown tiresome cliches and accountability. That's what I want. Not a Christmas greeting.

Considering this is something he put on Twitter...no its not tiresome. If you don't like it, don't follow him.

 

I don't. And I NEVER would.

I don't. And I NEVER would.

 

Well..............OK

I have so much respect for Tebow. If he never wins another football game I know he has did a great job in sharing his passion for Christ.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.