Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow's Post-Game Comments

Featured Replies

I'm the same way. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is off-limits for humor.

 

I could care less if Maher was making fun of mass genocide (a la Holocaust), if it's funny I'm laughing and enjoying it. :idunno:

 

 

Me too.....my favorite Tebowism mentions Michael J. Fox.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Kinda like the Eminem song, "make Michael J. Fox come to a stand still"? :D

^Kinda like the Eminem song, "make Michael J. Fox come to a stand still"? :D

 

 

:lol: :lol:

 

 

Yeah....something like that. :lol:

 

 

I really loved the Tebowisms. Those were awesome.

Maher is lightning rod like Tebow is. For opposite reasons.

 

I'm a big TT fan. Seems like a good consistent guy and is good for sports and humanity. I'm all for him expressing his beliefs. I'm also all for the Muslim expressing his beliefs.

 

You'll pardon me if your tone causes me to believe you wouldn't be supporting Aakib Tebow for praising the Quran.

 

I'm thankful for the freedoms we enjoy in this country that allow Christians, Muslims and the host of other religions to express their beliefs. But I'm a Christian and not a Muslim so I don't support Islam, it is my belief that it is a false religion. And yet, I'm all for their relgious freedom, but that is not the case in Islamic countries, they will cut your head off if you mock Mohammad or praise Jesus. It was the truth of the Bible and Christians strong beliefs in it that lead to such freedom in the United States. Look at what the Koran has given the Islamic countries...Our country was founded on Christian beliefs, not the Muslim faith. They have their freedoms here just like Christians.

  • Author
I'm thankful for the freedoms we enjoy in this country that allow Christians, Muslims and the host of other religions to express their beliefs. But I'm a Christian and not a Muslim so I don't support Islam, it is my belief that it is a false religion. And yet, I'm all for their relgious freedom, but that is not the case in Islamic countries, they will cut your head off if you mock Mohammad or praise Jesus. It was the truth of the Bible and Christians strong beliefs in it that lead to such freedom in the United States. Look at what the Koran has given the Islamic countries...Our country was founded on Christian beliefs, not the Muslim faith. They have their freedoms here just like Christians.

 

So you would say what if a player praised the Islamic religion after a game?

If it's funny I'll laugh regardless of the topic. I do have a very dark and ornery sense of humor though.

 

 

Im4theHounds,

 

Does the SNL Tebow skit fall under the 'hatred and mockery of God and Christianity' guidelines?

 

I have never seen the SNL Tebow skit, but knowing them I would say so. I didn't write the guidelines, God did. The folks who mock God, The Bible, ect...they will be accountable to God Almighty one day not me. Bill Maher is a vile, crude man, but I personally don't have a hatred toward him, I feel sorry for him. I was a vile, crude and worthless piece of crap at one time too. Thank God for His mercy.

So you would say what if a player praised the Islamic religion after a game?

 

That's their right to do so.

  • Author
That's their right to do so.

 

We all agree on that.

 

Would you criticize them for expressing their opinion?

We all agree on that.

 

Would you criticize them for expressing their opinion?

 

It's their right given by the blood of our ancestors to express their opinion. I honestly hate Islam, but I don't hate Muslims. I've heard people praise many different gods after victories, I'm glad they have a right to do so. I just wonder why Christians would not be able to that in an Islamic country. Can you tell me why?

  • Author
It's their right given by the blood of our ancestors to express their opinion. I honestly hate Islam, but I don't hate Muslims. I've heard people praise many different gods after victories, I'm glad they have a right to do so. I just wonder why Christians would not be able to that in an Islamic country. Can you tell me why?

 

Why does it matter?

It's their right given by the blood of our ancestors to express their opinion. I honestly hate Islam, but I don't hate Muslims. I've heard people praise many different gods after victories, I'm glad they have a right to do so. I just wonder why Christians would not be able to that in an Islamic country. Can you tell me why?

 

We don't live in other countries. Who cares what you can or can't do there?

Why does it matter?

 

Because it gives him a soapbox to spout off hate speech.

Because it gives him a soapbox to spout off hate speech.

 

You're dead wrong and ignorant.

Why does it matter?

 

Why does it matter to you that Tebow would talk about Christmas and pray? It just matters if you care about these issues. I make no apology that I'm a Christian and I love Tebow's boldness in the face of the ungodliness of this nation. I don't hate Muslims, but I do hate Islam and Sharia Law. You better hope and pray it never comes here to the good ole USA. I will comment no more on this subject. God Bless

Because it gives him a soapbox to spout off hate speech.

 

I wish you would stop judging me and learn something about love.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.