Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GT's team is fire hot. If they can stay this hot then he really deserves it.

 

IF he wins it all this year, then we can finally put the 145-144 game to rest and never speak of it again.

 

He's on a good run. I would like to see it continue for 2 more weeks. The title really does need to come home to the Shula division.

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (91 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (75 pts)

Jungle Junkies (51 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (72 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (72 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (56 pts)

 

 

Over

Huggs Thuggs (146 pts) at Florence Fighters (108 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (65 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (76 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (120 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (108 pts)

 

Got the first 4 right, but I'm probably going to miss the last two.

Based on your picks last week, I'm glad you picked against the Earthquakes again!!

 

Don't get to excited Rook, your run ends this week or next.

 

You're right. Everyone will have their run end next week!

 

Really? Are you sure?

 

Could have sworn there were 2-3 weeks left.

 

I think you're thinking of 12/21/12. That's next year:D

 

What a noob!

 

It's ok, we cut you rookies a little slack the first year. But not much.

 

Good Year Rookie. :D:lol:

 

Or should I use your term......NOOB

My team exploded a week after I got eliminated.

 

MJD scored 4 TD's. Ryan Grant scored 2 and nearly doubles his points for the season. :madman:

 

Sorry, just had to vent for a second.

 

Good luck to all who remain in contention.

Wow...down 108-44 going into the DAL vs NYG game and now I'm up 120-108 with Seattle D for me and Lynch to go for the Gophers...gonna be close! Thanks a lot Witten! 1 pt? Jeez.

 

This has been a heck of a game.

I'm just glad I got in the playoffs let alone win a game, my team is garbage. GT is gonna be hard to take down.

This has been a heck of a game.

Yup! How do you see it playing out?

You're gonna need some luck next week! I'm hoping for both our sakes Lynch pulls a hammy :lol:

How about those Rusty Ankles?

 

Looks like the "weak" division has done well once again.

Blocked punt for a TD? This is getting out of control... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.