Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 teams from the Harrod division left. One of us has to survive Rocket.

I don't like that Hillis plays on Thursday. I need 3 RBs out of Hillis, Jacobs, Smith, and Rice.

You're right. Everyone will have their run end next week!

 

Really? Are you sure?

 

Could have sworn there were 2-3 weeks left.

 

I think you're thinking of 12/21/12. That's next year:D

Really? Are you sure?

 

Could have sworn there were 2-3 weeks left.

 

I think you're thinking of 12/21/12. That's next year:D

 

What a noob!

What a noob!

 

It's ok, we cut you rookies a little slack the first year. But not much.

My 25th ranked efficiency is a concern. Hopefully Flacco can score double digits but with the Colts 30th rank run defense it will be a Ray Rice game.

  • Author

Thursday Night Scores

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (0 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (9 pts)

 

Jungle Junkies (0 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (7 pts)

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists (2 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (0 pts)

 

Boyle County Blue Devils (7 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (0 pts)

I'm extremely lucky you only got 7 for Mendenhall. He had a number of chances to get a TD. 7 is more than both my RBs scored last week so you might not be in too bad of shape. :lol:

I'm extremely lucky you only got 7 for Mendenhall. He had a number of chances to get a TD. 7 is more than both my RBs scored last week so you might not be in too bad of shape. :lol:

 

That was brutal to watch. I thought they would give him one, maybe two carries but four without a score??? Mendenhall is worthless, if this were a PPR league I wouldn't even bother with him.

  • Author

It's football Sunday

I didn't know we weren't allowed to add free agents on Sunday, it won't let me add anyone?

I might not score over 50 this week.

 

Both WRs and the TE on my bench have TDs.

 

 

Poor MJ, GT's team is going crazy!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.