Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Featured Replies

And then there were 4....

 

Great game. I don't feel too bad losing to a team that scored that many points when I also had a good game. If I'd have picked a bad lineup it would be different. Good luck the rest of the way.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly felt I had no chance going into Sunday night. For most of the year I've been getting by with different players almost every week carrying my team. The past 2 weeks my guys have played up to their potential and then some. Good game though! Hope we can bring the title back to the American Conferance!

  • Author

Final Scores

 

National Conference Championship

#8 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (91) at #5 Erlanger Earthquakes ® (75)

#6 Florence Fighters (108) at #2 Huggs Thuggs (159)

 

American Conference Championship

#8 Jungle Junkies (51) at #4 Atwood Fighting' Amish (71)

#3 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (125) at #2 Paducah Rabbit Fists (134)

 

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

#5 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (76) at #1 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (69)

#7 Boyle County Blue Devils (72) at #6 Southern KY SubVets (57)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.