December 8, 201114 yr BGP 9-6, in the semis WFFL A 50 team league, double headers every week. Currently 18-8, top scoring team, top 16 make the playoffs which include playoff games (pick any player you want) HSFL The league I run, 5-9, top team in the toilet bowl. I have the top two rushers in the NFL and Graham but Bradford killed me, eventually traded for Stafford. Slapnuts All TD league, currently in 5th overall, total point league but already in the black with weekly wins by $100 TB Beware 10-3, #2 seed SBFFC League out of Bowling Green, five 12 team divisions, finished 3rd in the season, and 3rd in the tournament 9-4 for $50. Now the top four teams from each division are playing the next three week (total points) for a nice payout. 1st $2200 2nd $800 3rd $350 4th $175 5th $125 Wish me luck.
December 8, 201114 yr Money League - #2 at 8-4 and am currently in a 2-week matchup going into this weekend up 30 points. I'm looking nicely there. Money PPR league - #2 at 11-2, and I secured the #2 spot. Bye week this week.
December 8, 201114 yr BGP League---in the Toilet Bowl hoping to save my team and pride. Thanks a bunch Andre Johnson. Money League---best team and highest scoring team in the head to head league at 11-2...last week of the regular season. 20 teams in two 10 team conferences ran just like the BGP League. 50 bucks per team. Playoffs are week 15-17. Winner gets 750.00 Runner up gets 250.00
December 8, 201114 yr 9-4 in one league - bye this week in first round of playoffs 7-6 in one league - one regular season game remaining (currently 4th in rankings)
December 8, 201114 yr I finished the year 9-4 for 3rd place over all in regular season in my league. I scored 128 points and lost last week though which really steamed me.
December 8, 201114 yr 6-7 missed playoffs (14 teams, 8 team playoffs) 6-7 #6 seed (12 teams, 8 team playoffs) 9-4 Currently #2 seed (8 teams, 4 team playoff)
December 8, 201114 yr Finished 7-6 in both of my leagues. In my league that's just for fun, I didn't make the playoffs (even though my team scored about 200 more points than the next closest team over the course of the season). In my money league, that record was good enough for a 3 seed.
December 8, 201114 yr 3rd, fifth and dead last. I was in three leagues. My fifth place team had the second highest point total in the league but I finished 7-6 with one more week to play and no shot at making the playoffs. My dead last team had draftees of Peyton Manning, Jamal Charles and Miles Austin.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.