Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 57 Paris 47

Featured Replies

Very anxious to know who started for the Royals and how the scoring went.

Score much closer that I thought it would be. Is Mason over-rated or Paris under-rated in the 10th region? How did Aaron Jacobs do for Paris?

Score much closer that I thought it would be. Is Mason over-rated or Paris under-rated in the 10th region? How did Aaron Jacobs do for Paris?

 

I would say a little of both.

Very interested to see both of these teams play in the future. If Paris can compete with Mason, they may be able to make some noise in the "A" classic???

Mason Co. 57

Paris 47

 

Mason Co. 19 17 9 12 57

Paris 11 18 11 7 47

 

Mason Co. (1-0) -- Johnson 15, Osborne 8, Gibbs 7, Henry 6, Hamm 6, Jackson 7, Greenhill 3, Staggs 2, Walton 2, Mason 1.

 

Paris (1-1) -- Jacobs 20, Downey 8, Alamilla 7, Baker 6, Howard 3, Stevens 2, Oliver 1.

 

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/1...#ixzz1fLLTfMJO

No Harris or Chambers for the Royals or Gillispie for Paris? Are they playing?

No Harris or Chambers for the Royals or Gillispie for Paris? Are they playing?

 

Harris is still hurt from football season for the Royals I thought. Could be wrong though. Gillispie plays for Bourbon County.

Harris is still hurt from football season for the Royals I thought. Could be wrong though. Gillispie plays for Bourbon County.

 

Thanks I figured Harris was still laid up but wanted to confirm and was confused on Gillispie. Still surprised Chambers was a no show for MC.

Does Mason have a kid named Black, or did he graduate?

Tyler Black and I was also wondering where he was.

Thanks I figured Harris was still laid up but wanted to confirm and was confused on Gillispie. Still surprised Chambers was a no show for MC.

 

Tyler Black and I was also wondering where he was.

 

Lots of Mason Co posters on the board, Mcpapa ,bigblueinsanity, Care4alifesave,mhighfield, sumoroyal, WildcatScratchFever or some of the other Royal faithful should be able to answer this.

Tyler Black and Josh Harris, the only returning starters from last year's team, are injured and scheduled to return in late January/early February.

Edited by mcpapa

Score much closer that I thought it would be. Is Mason over-rated or Paris under-rated in the 10th region? How did Aaron Jacobs do for Paris?

 

First game of the season and something told me that I would see a comment as such.

Tyler Black and Josh Harris, the only returning starters from last year's team, are injured and scheduled to return in late January/early February.

 

 

 

That explains the 10 point ball game, IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.