Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 57 Paris 47

Featured Replies

Ok...so where is Chambers??

Based upon the individual scoring I'd say Paris is significantly overrated. The kids who scored for Mason played sparingly on the JV for the most part. Mason is much better when they get the 2 or 3 MIA guys back.

First game of the season and something told me that I would see a comment as such.

 

I think it was a fair question. Given the Royals placement in both the Cat's Paws Rankings and the H/L's - this should have been a bigger win. I will be looking forward to when Harris and Black return.

 

:popcorn:?

Ok...so where is Chambers??

 

According to the box score in the Maysville paper, played but did not score.

I think it was a fair question. Given the Royals placement in both the Cat's Paws Rankings and the H/L's - this should have been a bigger win. I will be looking forward to when Harris and Black return.

 

:popcorn:?

 

 

They were up by as many as 18 points at one point in the game. A win is a win, good, bad or ugly. Two starters on the shelf, and I think it was a poke of sarcasm in her original question.

According to the box score in the Maysville paper, played but did not score.

 

Thanks papa...I was too lazy this morning to check there. If he ends up anywhere near the player that daddy was he'll be fine.

They were up by as many as 18 points at one point in the game. A win is a win, good, bad or ugly. Two starters on the shelf, and I think it was a poke of sarcasm in her original question.

 

Farest from the truth. How can you get sarcasm from that question????? You read too much into MY posts. Mason ranked #5 in region by Cats Pause and Paris not ranked anywhere I could find. To be honest I was suprised when I saw that they were even playing each other. When was the last time Mason Co and Paris had a regular season game scheduled ? Or is this a first?

I stand by my thoughts and the poke and I don't read too much into your post. Why in the world is over-rated and under- rated mentioned in a opening game of the season win? Good win for this bunch on the road.

  • Author
Score much closer that I thought it would be. Is Mason over-rated or Paris under-rated in the 10th region? How did Aaron Jacobs do for Paris?

 

You can't even really judge Mason Co without their two best players in Black and Harris. Mason Co is a really young team with not much experience.

Farest from the truth. How can you get sarcasm from that question????? You read too much into MY posts. Mason ranked #5 in region by Cats Pause and Paris not ranked anywhere I could find. To be honest I was suprised when I saw that they were even playing each other. When was the last time Mason Co and Paris had a regular season game scheduled ? Or is this a first?

I highly doubt this was the first time.

Thanks papa...I was too lazy this morning to check there. If he ends up anywhere near the player that daddy was he'll be fine.

 

Or his sister. Many folks don't realize that she - not Chris, not Darius, not Ronnie - is Mason County's all-time scorer.

Or his sister. Many folks don't realize that she - not Chris, not Darius, not Ronnie - is Mason County's all-time scorer.

 

Yeah...Dez could flat out play.

Wow what a difference a week makes. Paris takes Montgomery into the 4th quarter with a lead and now maybe Mason's double digit win at Paris on the road with last year's junior varsity wasnt so horrible after all. Maybe there were good reasons why this game was scheduled even if some wonder what in the world Mason and Paris are doing playing each other. Maybe just maybe Mason wanted to schedule a game against the team that has the best post player in region 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.