Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Attendance at the Regional Final Games

Featured Replies

So how was attendance at the regional final games last night? Everyone report in. What games had smaller crowds than expected for a regional final game? I know Highlands and Covington Catholic had a sell out. Any other games have sell out or full house crowds?

Holy Cross brought a nice crowd to Mayfield. They are one loud group of fans.

Maybe 800 total for Paduch Tilghman/Fort Campbell

Belfry/Breathitt was packed, as expected. I would guess around 3500-4000

Personally, I was not pleased with the number of Mayfield fans at the game. I really felt our side would be packed. Having said that, the people that did show up could not have been better! VERY loud and were awesome. Holy cross had a good crowd, visitors side was full, and they were very much supportive of their team, even when the game was way out of hand. Congrats to the HC fans and players on a very good year.

Seemed like there were as many Boone supporters as Lafayette fans in Lexington. I was surprised there weren't more Lafayette folks in attendance. I will say the folks at Lafayette were excellent and very gracious hosts.

Attendance at the BG/WC game did not appear to me to be as high as the regular season meeting, but was still very well attended as you would expect. I'd say the weather has a lot to do with the willingness to travel. Diehards and people who follow the program well will travel, but you lose the casual fan when it gets cold and the casual fan will not travel.

Attendance at the BG/WC game did not appear to me to be as high as the regular season meeting, but was still very well attended as you would expect. I'd say the weather has a lot to do with the willingness to travel. Diehards and people who follow the program well will travel, but you lose the casual fan when it gets cold and the casual fan will not travel.

They didn't have to go far did they?

They didn't have to go far did they?

 

3.5 miles between schools

They didn't have to go far did they?

 

Nope, not at all!

Papa John's crowd was light... I never saw any posted numbers but I'd say 6500 in the stands, another 1000 in the sweets and another 1000 kids that just hung out under the stands... so 8500 maybe??

Here's a photo taken early in the second quarter. Perhaps the Tiger "faithful" were clairvoyant?

 

 

New Image 2.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.