Ron Paul - Thoughts?

I am actually a Ron Paul supporter (yes, I know. Take off my aluminum foil hat.) and I have read a lot of reasons why people refuse to consider him. Like him or not, he is a very polarizing figure. People either love him or hate him for the most part. I am really just interested to see what my BGP brethren think of him.

Do you like him? Do you hate him? What are your reasons? Is he CRAZY?

What do you think his chances would be against Obama if he won the nomination?

I love him simply for his enthusiasm and seeming willingness to do whatever he can to end the federal reserve. Our country will never get out of the debt we are in with our debt-based monetary system.http://video.foxnews.com/v/1261584487001/ron-paul-talks-presidential-politics/?playlist_id=87485

^ He'd never get it, but it would be fascinating to see two candidates really push each other during a general election in the way that candidates get pushed during a primary. Ron Paul would definitely be a candidate capable of doing just that in a general election.

Good to see that everyone has nice things to say about him. It makes me wonder why not much has been said about him on here prior to this thread though. Looking through the GOP thread, I didn't see much on Ron Paul. I guess most are just counting him out. On other sites, I have actually seen many who believe he is the best candidate, but because they don't think he has a chance of winning they are throwing their votes to other candidates.

I'd really like to see some of the people who aren't planning on voting for Ron Paul come on here and give their reasons. I know there's plenty out there. :lol:

The main reason I'm coming to the BGP board with this is because of all the boards I read online, this is clearly the most intelligent, fair-minded group of people I've seen.

Good to see that everyone has nice things to say about him. It makes me wonder why not much has been said about him on here prior to this thread though. Looking through the GOP thread, I didn't see much on Ron Paul. I guess most are just counting him out. On other sites, I have actually seen many who believe he is the best candidate, but because they don't think he has a chance of winning they are throwing their votes to other candidates.

I'd really like to see some of the people who aren't planning on voting for Ron Paul come on here and give their reasons. I know there's plenty out there. :lol:

The main reason I'm coming to the BGP board with this is because of all the boards I read online, this is clearly the most intelligent, fair-minded group of people I've seen.

He has no chance to get out of the primary because he doesn't fit the right-wing mold. Too many checkboxes left unchecked.