Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

There is plenty of room on the Coach Trosper (Conner) bandwagon...

Featured Replies

Who is on Trosper's Cougar Wagon? Lots of room...

 

On a serious note, I had someone ask my opinion of Coach Trosper earlier this year and my response was along the lines of he is excellent at developing QBs. Let's add offensive football to my short list.

 

Who is on the wagon?

I have always thought Coach Trosper was a good coach. I'm on the wagon.

  • Author
I have always thought Coach Trosper was a good coach. I'm on the wagon.

 

That makes one and a half.

 

Anyone else?

As soon as the new alignment came out I thought Conner benefited as much as anyone in the state. And they've done a nice job of playing to those expectations. Trosper seems to be doing a nice job. Might need to shore up that defense though!

I glanced at the wagon as it passed......

  • Author
I glanced at the wagon as it passed......

 

Starring Charlton Heston as Coach Trosper as the Chariot zoomed by tonight...

Not on the Trosper wagon, but am on the Conner bandwagon. They have some very good football players.

He was my weightlifting teacher in college lol. I'll jump on that waggon!

I have always thought Coach Trosper was a good coach. I'm on the wagon.

Coach Delph gets an assist with the QB's though...

If you knew the guy, you would bring a pillow to put in the wagon. Great coach, better man. I'm on it.

Coach Delph gets an assist with the QB's though...

 

 

:thumb:

I'm sure Coach Trosper would not want you on the band wagon, too much dead weight would slow it down.

 

Congrats to Coach Trosper and his staff.

  • Author
I'm sure Coach Trosper would not want you on the band wagon, too much dead weight would slow it down.

 

 

If you mean me that is why I am only half on the bandwagon, too much dead weight on my part.

 

All kidding aside, and like QofP said, Congrats to Coach Trosper and his staff.

If you knew the guy, you would bring a pillow to put in the wagon. Great coach, better man. I'm on it.
You are correct a great man as well as a coach.

Good friend and good coach, I dont know how he coaches now but he use to be very intense when he coached LBs back in the day at UC. Always like that intensity and most players enjoy playing for a coach with that type energy.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.