Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Class 3A Rankings

Featured Replies

1. Central vs. Casey County

2. Bell County vs. Elizabethtown

3. Paducah Tilghman vs. Hart County

4. Belfry vs. Jackson County

5. Breathitt County vs. Sheldon Clark

6. Edmonson County vs. Heath

7. Fort Campbell vs. South Warren

8. Garrard County vs. West Carter

9. Pike Central vs. Magoffin County

10. Corbin vs. Henry County

  • Author

Agree or Disagree?

Wayne County may be better than Garrard and Corbin. Look for them to win 1st roun game and maybe 2nd also.

Nailed It..... Breathitt fans won't be happy though.

Wayne County may be better than Garrard and Corbin. Look for them to win 1st roun game and maybe 2nd also.

 

Could be. Wayne could be playing Bell County again in the second round.

Wayne County may be better than Garrard and Corbin. Look for them to win 1st roun game and maybe 2nd also.

 

Didn't Corbin beat Wayne County at Wayne County? Also, Wayne would play Bell County in the second round. I don't see them winning that one.

I think Wayne is better than Corbin, but not Bell County. I also think they are better than Garrad. Wayne is young which makes them really scary for next year.

Looks good to me.....don't have any complaints outta me.

 

Later.

Wayne County may be better than Garrard and Corbin. Look for them to win 1st roun game and maybe 2nd also.

 

You see them beating Bell at Bell in the 2nd round? Interesting.

Wayne County may be better than Garrard and Corbin.

 

I also think they are better than Garrad. Wayne is young which makes them really scary for next year.

 

Interesting. If Wayne is young, then that would put them below Garrard in my opinion. Garrard dominated Wayne last season and all of the Lions' skill players (except QB) are seniors. The same line that opened up holes for over 400 yards rushing against Wayne last season, are all juniors and returning starters.

 

I wish Garrard and Wayne had continued their rivalry. It was always a good game. If I were betting, I'd pick a Garrard win over Wayne this season, but a Wayne win over Garrard next year.

The only disagreement I have is Pike County Central. Their best win was over a Prestonsburg team last week that seems to be fading. Their loss to Belfry was expected, but the loss to Powell County keeps looking worse.

 

I would likely put Wayne County and/or Larue County ahead of Pike Central. Larue does have a questionable loss to Spencer County, but their other three losses came to teams with a combined record of 23-7 (North Bullitt, Green County, Central) and those losses were fairly close.

 

As for Wayne County, the loss to Bell County made sense since most everyone lost to Bell. The choke job against Corbin is a mark against them, but they've handled everyone else, although none of those teams were world beaters. Their best win was likely against a beat-up East Jessamine club in the last game of the season.

 

But you really are splitting hairs at the bottom of the list. I'd put Larue ahead of Pike Central, but that's just one opinion. We should get a good gauge tonight as to who is better between Wayne and Larue.

I think Wayne is better than Corbin.

 

 

The result of the Wayne vs. Corbin game from a few weeks ago says otherwise.

Wayne County may be better than Garrard and Corbin. Look for them to win 1st roun game and maybe 2nd also.

 

Hide and watch the GC Lions in playoffs! You and others may well be surprised. I'm just sayin' ......

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.