Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Football Advice: Week 9

Featured Replies

Also, I'm putting serious thought into benching Phillip Rivers (@ GB) and starting Matt Hasselbeck (@ Cin).

 

Thoughts...

 

I wouldn't do it. Rivers is due.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on Mathews or McGahee? I may have to hit the waiver wire for a RB. Any suggestions?

  • Author
Any word on Mathews or McGahee? I may have to hit the waiver wire for a RB. Any suggestions?

 

I'm reading that John Fox expects McGahee to play this week.

  • Author

Chris Johnson vs. Cincy

Jackie Battle vs. Miami

 

This is my flex, I could plug in a WR, but I'd rather have an RB.

Pick 2:

 

Victor Cruz vs NE

S. Johnson vs NYJ

Green Ellis vs Giants

A Johnson vs Cleveland (I don't think he will play)

D Branch vs Giants

Heyward Bay vs Den

 

I was leaning toward Cruz and Green Ellis. I think S Johnson will have a tough matchup vs Revis.

I'm reading that John Fox expects McGahee to play this week.

Looks like Mathews is more probable. R. Bush and Hillis are FAs. Thoughts?

Alex Smith @ WAS

Tim Tebow @ OAK

 

Niether!

 

Alex Smith, I guess.:scared:

  • Author
Pick 2:

 

Victor Cruz vs NE

S. Johnson vs NYJ

Green Ellis vs Giants

A Johnson vs Cleveland (I don't think he will play)

D Branch vs Giants

Heyward Bay vs Den

 

I was leaning toward Cruz and Green Ellis. I think S Johnson will have a tough matchup vs Revis.

 

My gut tells me the same.

  • Author

Usually people don't ask for advice on defesnses, but I'm playing the second place team in my league (also a good friend who will never shut up if he beats me) and I'm projected to win by .2 right now...

 

We do lose gain/lose points based on points scored and yards allowed, then all your other standard scoring.

 

Atlanta Falcons @ Indy

Oakland Raiders vs. Denver

I don't need any advice, I just need a prayer. With McFadden likely out I'm forced to start one of the following.

 

Kendall Hunter

Bernard Scott

Isaac Redman

Brandon Jacobs

Kevin Faulk

I'd go Jacobs just because Bradshaw could aggravate his injury and be out.

I'd go Jacobs just because Bradshaw could aggravate his injury and be out.

 

Good thinking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.