Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/Newport Predictions

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#4 Newport travels to #1 Owen County who is undefeated. Thoughts?

I believe this will be the toughest game for the Rebels so far this season, but I look for them to come out on top.

Newport. Owen Co.'s cake schedule catches up with them.

Newport. Owen Co.'s cake schedule catches up with them.

Possibly, but I think next week might be the real test for them. Newport is a legit #4. They have potential, but very little discipline.

Possibly, but I think next week might be the real test for them. Newport is a legit #4. They have potential, but very little discipline.

I agree. I take nothing away from Owe n's undefeated season, that is tough to do at most levels. But they haven't beaten any contenders this year either.

I think that Owen will get somewhat of a challenge, but nowhere enough for them to lose. I think that the Rebels will win by at least 20.

I think OC will take care of business with Newport traveling. If this is a close game however, it will show that concerns about Owen's schedule are legit. I'm pulling for the Rebels, but after round one, the sledding is gonna get a lot tougher. Good luck to both teams. Represent your schools and communities well.

Owen will win this game. Owen is big, physical, disciplined and has some good skill players. I believe it is #22 for Owen, he is a very, very good player.

Owen County Rebels

Playoff Appearances: 12

Record: 1-11

 

Newport Wildcats

Playoff Appearances: 20

Record: 10-19

 

Past Playoff Meetings

None

I think Owen wins in a close one because of how well they throw the ball, but I wouldn't be shocked if Newport wins either if the eliminate some mistakes.

Owen Co. 20-16.

Owen Co. wins 34-20

If Newport can stay focused and keep a cool head they can win this game..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.