Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption

Featured Replies

Well crap. You would think being an official you could park anywhere you wanted to....but NO...they are towing my car!!!

"It felt like a fart. Thank goodness for the black pants."

Well crap. You would think being an official you could park anywhere you wanted to....but NO...they are towing my car!!!

:lol: :thumb:

Where is my Mommy? I'm cold.

Bitter Beer Face

 

:thumb: You beat me to it! :lol:

Alright I need to hold it together If I'm going to make it outta here alive.

"If I stand like this, They might not be able to see me"

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.