Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 49 Moeller (OH) 14

Featured Replies

Close game for a half, then the Rocks set the tone in the second half with the first drive to go up 28-7.

GCL South Champs!!!

I thought Moeller did a good job of being physical with the Rocks. Seemed like they kept coming after them....although it did cross the line on more than one occasion. Not sure how some of the shots on the Trinity players were not called.

Nice hard fought win for the Rocks.

  • Author

I have to say, I really liked Moeller's mascot. The Crusader was just cool.

 

Our punting was really bad most of the night, we kept giving Moeller good field position. Hats off to our starting D only giving up 7 before they bowed out for the night.

Only 1 penalty for the Rocks...but it was a personal for 15. :irked: 3 penalties on Moeller. One was a personal, but I don't remember what the other 2 were. I'm glad to see fewer penalties by the Rocks, still wish it hadn't been a personal foul, though.

  • Author
I thought Moeller did a good job of being physical with the Rocks. Seemed like they kept coming after them....although it did cross the line on more than one occasion. Not sure how some of the shots on the Trinity players were not called.

Nice hard fought win for the Rocks.

 

They were much more physical than I expected them to be, half time adjustments though and the game was well in hand. Great talent on this squad, but the coaching staff really knows how to adjust the game plan to take advantage of it.

I have to say, I really liked Moeller's mascot. The Crusader was just cool.

 

Our punting was really bad most of the night, we kept giving Moeller good field position. Hats off to our starting D only giving up 7 before they bowed out for the night.

 

I thought the poor punting was going to come back and bite us. Couple snaps seemed to get back rather slow and losing the field position game is always risky against a top team like Moeller.

 

Madaris (is that Moeller's good WR????) did get behind White a couple times tonight. Was surprised by his speed. He did not look that fast on the tape I saw of him.

I thought the poor punting was going to come back and bite us. Couple snaps seemed to get back rather slow and losing the field position game is always risky against a top team like Moeller.

 

Madaris (is that Moeller's good WR????) did get behind White a couple times tonight. Was surprised by his speed. He did not look that fast on the tape I saw of him.

 

Madaris is a major D1 prospect.

Trinity planted a flag in Cincy this year.

Madaris is a major D1 prospect.

 

He looks like he has some serious tools. He didn't even see the field the second half. Would have liked to of seen more of him.

Congratulations to the Shamrocks on an excellent season.

Where is our fearless stat man? I'd like to see some numbers!

I thought Moeller was huge, physical, and in the first half worrisome. I thought their OL was ever so slightly better than ours as well.

MOELLER THS

FIRST DOWNS................... 11 18

RUSHES-YARDS (NET)............ 37-156 36-192

PASSING YDS (NET)............. 111 171

Passes Att-Comp-Int........... 16-7-2 22-15-0

TOTAL OFFENSE PLAYS-YARDS..... 53-267 58-363

Fumble Returns-Yards.......... 0-0 0-0

Punt Returns-Yards............ 3-26 2-88

Kickoff Returns-Yards......... 4-38 2-43

Interception Returns-Yards.... 0-0 2-49

Punts (Number-Avg)............ 6-40.3 5-30.4

Fumbles-Lost.................. 0-0 2-0

Penalties-Yards............... 4-36 1-13

Possession Time............... 24:08 22:25

Third-Down Conversions........ 1 of 11 5 of 12

Fourth-Down Conversions....... 1 of 2 1 of 1

Red-Zone Scores-Chances....... 1-2 4-4

Sacks By: Number-Yards........ 1-15 0-0

 

 

RUSHING: Archbishop Moeller-G Morrisey 12-47; J Bucher 6-35; R Davis

6-27; S Iacovone 8-23; K Watkins 1-13; N Hensler 1-9; A Schmalz 1-4; M Madaris

2-minus 2. Trinity High School-D Dawkins 15-157; G Sauer 9-38; R Bonnafon 5-10;

J Quick 1-10; T Wright 6-minus 23.

 

PASSING: Archbishop Moeller-S Iacovone 5-10-1-64; R Davis 2-6-1-47.

Trinity High School-T Wright 14-19-0-164; R Bonnafon 1-3-0-7.

 

RECEIVING: Archbishop Moeller-M Foley 2-47; G Morrisey 2-18; M Madaris

1-37; M Means 1-6; K Rucker 1-3. Trinity High School-J Quick 7-112; M Cunningham

2-29; J Noe 2-15; M Smith 2-11; J Shaw 1-7; D Dawkins 1-minus 3.

 

INTERCEPTIONS: Archbishop Moeller-None. Trinity High School-T Smith 1-38;

Trey Wright 1-11.

 

FUMBLES: Archbishop Moeller-None. Trinity High School-T Wright 2-0.

 

Stadium: Attendance: 7000

Kickoff time: End of Game: 9:46 Total elapsed time: 2h16m

Officials:

Temperature: Wind: Weather:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.