Cincinnati 25 Louisville 16

LCDAWGS19

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense in the second half for UL.

Pead is very underrated, and he has that burst once he hits that opening.

UL's road whites are sweet looking uni's.

If it were not for Coach Kelly being at UC the time he was, I don't believe Pead would be a Bearcat.

If it were not for Coach Kelly being at UC the time he was, I don't believe Pead would be a Bearcat.

Revisionist history. It's not like BK recruited any other RBs while at UC, or ever showed any desire to actually use the ones he had. OSU didn't want him, and he wanted to be close to home...

The Cardinal defense played a good game overall and the game was better than I expected. I'm optimistic about their future.

They were the #1 ranked D in the conference and the #10 run D in the nation. Why is it so shocking they played well for 2 1/2 quarters???

They were the #1 ranked D in the conference and the #10 run D in the nation. Why is it so shocking they played well for 2 1/2 quarters???

Because I heard many talk about how UC was going to clobber them and didn't do it. If Louisville played better defense in the second half, they could have won today.

Revisionist history. It's not like BK recruited any other RBs while at UC, or ever showed any desire to actually use the ones he had. OSU didn't want him, and he wanted to be close to home...

I know of plenty of others who believe the same thing, whom are UC fans... Regardless, Kelly recruited him and if he didn't, Pead would have been playing somewhere else.