Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Phenom's QB Start 'Em/Sit 'Em Week 5

Featured Replies

  • Author
Fitzpatrick Vs Phily or Sanchez Vs New England?

 

Fitzpatrick

 

Sanchez may have better name receivers, but he's horrible. They're going to try and run the clock this week and keep NE off the field.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kolb is the only one I agree could have a decent week.

 

Who is Smith going to throw it to that's as good as the Indy receivers?

 

Sanchez, seriously? You just lost all fantasy credibility you had. Which I'm sure wasn't much.

 

Have you seen the numbers other QB have put up on NE?

Fitzpatrick

 

Sanchez may have better name receivers, but he's horrible. They're going to try and run the clock this week and keep NE off the field.

 

I am going with Fitz but I feel like anyone playing NE is nearly a lock to start even if it is Sanchez.

Kolb is the only one I agree could have a decent week.

 

Who is Smith going to throw it to that's as good as the Indy receivers?

 

Sanchez, seriously? You just lost all fantasy credibility you had. Which I'm sure wasn't much.

 

:lol: Henne and Campbell went crazy on the Pats secondary. Sanchez may not be very good, but he's better than either of those guys and he has much better weapons.

I like how the newbie comes in and questions credibility. Funny stuff:lol:

2 of the sit em guys had huge games. Step your game up. :D

2 of the sit em guys had huge games. Step your game up. :D

 

I guess it was a Rookie mistake

2 of the sit em guys had huge games. Step your game up. :D

 

Who are we to question FP's football genius?

Who are we to question FP's football genius?

:thumb:

Sit Em

Ben Roethlisberger - Big Ben is nursing a foot injury, which makes him a sketchy start at best against a Tennessee defense that's held three foes under 200 passing yards and allowed a total of four passing TDs on the year. Start looking now for a more viable option.

 

Thanks for the advice. It caused me to lose by one point
2 of the sit em guys had huge games. Step your game up. :D

 

Ouch, didn't realize he said to sit Cassell. Might have been his best game we see all season haha!

 

That's why I don't try and make predictions...you are just rolling the dice. How does Matthew Berry get paid to do it?

Well Fantasy Phenom, and we use that term loosely, has been MIA so far this week. Will these threads become a weekly thing? Or was it a one week wonder? I do like the premise of these.

Edited by malachicrunch

  • Author
Have you seen the numbers other QB have put up on NE?

 

166, 2 = 16

 

Not bad, but I hope you have better options or are stacked at other positions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.