Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fantasy Phenom's QB Start 'Em/Sit 'Em Week 5

Featured Replies

  • Author
I like how the newbie comes in and questions credibility. Funny stuff:lol:

 

To be honest, after reading the FF threads, he didn't have much to begin with, so it wasn't that much of a stretch.

 

Call 'em like I see 'em.

 

Where's your team in the BGP league?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
2 of the sit em guys had huge games. Step your game up. :D

 

I guess it was a Rookie mistake

 

Who are we to question FP's football genius?

 

:thumb:

 

Never claimed to be perfect, just claimed I know more about FF than you, but I have bad weeks too.

  • Author
Thanks for the advice. It caused me to lose by one point

 

Really? That's like saying 1 out of 60 plays cost you the game. C'mon man

  • Author
Rough week for your picks my friend.

It happens to the best of us. I'm not sweating it.

  • Author
Well Fantasy Phenom, and we use that term loosely, has been MIA so far this week. Will these threads become a weekly thing? Or was it a one week wonder? I do like the premise of these.

 

He'll be back.

 

I'm not going anywhere. I just don't and won't live on here. It'll take me 10+ years to get over 10k posts.

 

I'll post my predictions weekly. I'm sure we'll all have fun with it.

Hahaha I love your starting QBs. Of course they are starting every week.

 

This week I'm going to go out on a limb and say that everyone should make sure they start Forte, Mcfadden, and Fred Jackson at running back.

Never claimed to be perfect, just claimed I know more about FF than you, but I have bad weeks too.

 

Your track record speaks volumes my friend.

Never claimed to be perfect, just claimed I know more about FF than you, but I have bad weeks too.

 

Little too cocky for me. You don't know anybody on here and come on the board claiming you know more than everybody else.

^I think someone is pulling a fast one on us. I hardly think this person is a noob...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.