Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Bellevue Predictions

Who will win this game? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What was that kid's name? I was at the game on the sidelines. Fun night of football.

 

Lincoln Adams

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln Adams

 

That's him. What happened to him? Track? Football? Work?

Touchdown Tiger, it was an exagerration. I have forgotten more about NKY football and football in general than you have in general knowledge.

If Beechwood were allowed by the KHSAA to play up in 2A, how do you think they would do? Would they compete and maybe even win state championships?

 

I think Beechwood has proven it could compete with most except with Highlands. Beechwood consistently would compete for the top 2 spots in all districts in NKY.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Nothing near what Beechwood has. Dayton had only twelve or thirteen boys come to sign-ups for their senior youth league team; some of them ended up going to Bellevue and Newport, which both teams allowed due to the situation.

 

 

And you think by letting those kids go play for other programs doesn't kill Dayton. Those kids could get a taste in their mouth of winning and this kills their program's future.

Touchdown Tiger, it was an exagerration. I have forgotten more about NKY football and football in general than you have in general knowledge.

Let me guess you are a brain surgeon or better yet maybe your my garbage man.

Truth is: It is what it is. The "rich" get richer and the poor get poorer. It is just like our political and economical situation in the U.S.A.!

 

What boggles my mind is the lack of competition from kids. Kids choose to leave Ludlow, Bellevue, and Dayton to sit and ride the pine at NCC/Beechwood/Highlands and collect rings. Why not have some pride and stay in your city and fight for what you get and not ride coat tails of some other kid. However, a kid like (LB @Highlands) Josh Quillen leaves Dayton and goes and starts 3 yrs for Highlands.

Good one, kid! Don't want to get into who has the "bigger, better" one but I would put my career, and the way I live my life against you anytime. Everyday I positively shape the minds and attitudes of our future. Not only do I coach multiple H.S. Sports, I also counsel children who are abused. Before I sleep every night, I go to the mirror and ask myself one question. Did I do my best today? In reference to: Was I the best husband, son, friend, educator, coach, mentor, and server of Christ. That is my creed! I don't need to go to a level to which you live your extra-ordinary life. I just hope that your views, opinions, and judgements are not shaping the views of anyone!

Let me guess you are a brain surgeon or better yet maybe your my garbage man.

 

Maybe he's an English teacher.

And you think by letting those kids go play for other programs doesn't kill Dayton. Those kids could get a taste in their mouth of winning and this kills their program's future.

 

Yes I do, but I do not believe that the kids should be denied due to the city's issues, community support/outreach, etc. Another big problem is that people have left Dayton by the dozens over the years. The population is not half of what it was when I was in high school; I found this out from a friend's father still living there that is involved in re-development efforts that have not been going on for too long. Some of this may sound like excuses, but I do believe that big changes are needed. The youth football program in Dayton used to be much better than the current state of it. I believe they very well could be on the right track with Coach Montgomery at the varsity level, but new things need to happen at the levels below too.

So where was Lincoln Adams from?

 

Bellevue is where he is from. He grew up playing in the Bellevue. Youth system leading them to a super bowl championship. He also went off on Beechwood, nobody came close to stopping him. Nice try SD Conquistadors.

I am a believer in Coach Montgomery! I honestly believe that Bellevue's administration (former coach who now practically runs school distirct) failure to hire Chad is Dayton's gain and will be seen in years to come.

I am a believer in Coach Montgomery! I honestly believe that Bellevue's administration (former coach who now practically runs school distirct) failure to hire Chad is Dayton's gain and will be seen in years to come.

 

It is still funny to think about Ridder being high up in administration after how long he spent teaching, coaching, being a principal, etc. through Dayton schools. However, it should not be a surprise, considering that he went went to Bellevue and was part of their state championship team, which I believe was 1978. If I am wrong about the year, forgive me Bellevue fans.

Truth is: It is what it is. The "rich" get richer and the poor get poorer. It is just like our political and economical situation in the U.S.A.!

 

What boggles my mind is the lack of competition from kids. Kids choose to leave Ludlow, Bellevue, and Dayton to sit and ride the pine at NCC/Beechwood/Highlands and collect rings. Why not have some pride and stay in your city and fight for what you get and not ride coat tails of some other kid. However, a kid like (LB @Highlands) Josh Quillen leaves Dayton and goes and starts 3 yrs for Highlands.

 

So how do you suggest we remedy this situation? More handouts? That obviously hasn't worked.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.