Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

If he plays.

 

I read earlier today that he was cleared to play.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is that working out for you???
not quite 2-0 but I'm pleased for the most part.
not quite 2-0 but I'm pleased for the most part.

 

Letting your keyboard write checks that your team can't cash... :sssh:

Well my team has played as awful as can be, but I'm down one point with Witten and the skins D tomorrow night and my opponent out of players, and my other game I'm up 8 and he has only Reggie Wayne to go so I should go 2-0 this week...

 

Wayne could easily score 8.

Wayne could easily score 8.

And I still have Witten and Skins D Tom night

And I still have Witten and Skins D Tom night

 

I got ya, I was thinking you didn't have anyone left in that game but it's the same team. :lol:

 

 

Bailbonds fighting back. :irked: Looking more likely that I go 1-1.

I got ya, I was thinking you didn't have anyone left in that game but it's the same team. :lol:

 

 

Bailbonds fighting back. :irked: Looking more likely that I go 1-1.

 

I figured you weren't thinking...no surprise for someone who's been booted from the league twice :D

I figured you weren't thinking...no surprise for someone who's been booted from the league twice :D

 

Most leagues you don't play double headers so I assumed it was a different league smart guy. :lol: Like you said I wasn't thinking. :D

I'm just blown away by my WR's and my kicker combined for massive 4 points...

I'm just blown away by my WR's and my kicker combined for massive 4 points...

 

Who are your WR's and K?

Hakeem Nicks, Nate Burleson and Josh Brown

Barring something big, looks like I'm going to be on the outside looking in again next year. I'm terrible. :lol:

2-0 this week with another beat down of another National team. 20+ dog in both games, 20+ point win in both.

2-0 this week with another beat down of another National team. 20+ dog in both games, 20+ point win in both.

 

 

:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.