September 20, 201115 yr What do the asterisks mean? ^ I believe it means they were a league champ in the past. :thumb:
September 20, 201115 yr ^ People who have won the championship before....Either that or someone who has been accused of their team using steroids....I'm still trying to figure it out.
September 21, 201115 yr Author Looks like the Split Ends and the SubVets will be getting the cakewalk victories this week.Not my team. I can't score any points. All three my my receivers combined for 21 yards this week.
September 21, 201115 yr Author Has anyone ever finished a season without a victory? I think my team is well on there way to accomplishing that feat. :ohbrother:You would be the first
September 21, 201115 yr I'm looking to trade for a decent RB or backup RB in American Conf. Will trade S Moss.
September 21, 201115 yr Current Streaks Losses 3 - Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Wonder who the three losses are to? Godot any idea?
September 21, 201115 yr Author :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Wonder who the three losses are to? Godot any idea?Two of them are to you.
September 21, 201115 yr :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Wonder who the three losses are to? Godot any idea? Two of them are to you. :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump: Thank you sir! **
September 22, 201115 yr I need a running back desperately. My starters this week are likely going to be Brandon Jacobs and Steve Slaton or LeRon McClain :lol:. Losing Charles hurt, but having question marks around Arian Foster KILLS me. This is going to be a long season if Foster doesn't come back and play well.
September 22, 201115 yr Also TE Dallas Clark is on the trade block for a mid level RB.Clark is more like a sub at this point....good luck. I'm stuck with Reggie Wayne right now.
September 22, 201115 yr I need a running back desperately. My starters this week are likely going to be Brandon Jacobs and Steve Slaton or LeRon McClain :lol:. Losing Charles hurt, but having question marks around Arian Foster KILLS me. This is going to be a long season if Foster doesn't come back and play well. Two hammy injuries (same leg) in a couple of weeks....not sure it'll heal 100% this season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.