Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

Clark is more like a sub at this point....good luck. I'm stuck with Reggie Wayne right now.

 

Even though Manning is out, I think of a lot worse WRs to be stuck with. He's still put pretty decent numbers so far, hasn't he?

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You took my guy before me on waivers NamecipS...not happy with you lol. I was able to grab him in my other league though.

Hernandez out hurts my lineup, especially considering GT has Gronkowski...he'll probably get even more looks this week. Hopefully I can get a split at the least.

Hernandez out hurts my lineup, especially considering GT has Gronkowski...he'll probably get even more looks this week. Hopefully I can get a split at the least.

Are you really going to complain about Hernandez being out, when both of my starting RB's are injured? No sympathy here 5w.

You took my guy before me on waivers NamecipS...not happy with you lol. I was able to grab him in my other league though.

 

I've got an extra kicker if you need one.:lol:

I've got an extra kicker if you need one.:lol:

 

I think I'm good haha! I was able to grab Nate Washington, but I would have much rather had Nelson. Oh well, maybe you'll get your first win this week haha!

Are you really going to complain about Hernandez being out, when both of my starting RB's are injured? No sympathy here 5w.

 

I can complain if I want to. :lol:

Can someone look and let me know what week is the trading deadline?

Can someone look and let me know what week is the trading deadline?

 

I looked in a few different places on the site, including the bylaws and calendar and coudn't find it. You may have to wait for Godot.

I can complain if I want to. :lol:

 

You can, but you get no sympathy you big baby. :lol:

I wish we could use a TE in our flex spot.

  • Author
Can someone look and let me know what week is the trading deadline?

 

TRADES

 

Trades are allowed until Thursday at 8 PM CST of week #10.

It's been a busy few days for me
  • Author

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Auxier RiverRats * (110) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (79)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (108) at Louisa Lumber * (100)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (120) at Huggs Thuggs (104)

Pikeville High Risers (125) at Florence Fighters (103)

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (101) at East End Evolution (115)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (125) at Richmond Outsiders * (116)

West Kentucky Rams (87) at Southern KY SubVets (111)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (1041) at Possum Trot WarHogs (118)

 

Indo Savages (99) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (102)

Boyle County Blue Devils (110) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (113)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (107) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (129)

Shelby Cardinals (109) at Jungle Junkies (95)

 

Junction City Jailcats * (86) at Maysville Split Ends (99)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (106) at Big Creek Moonshiners (121)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (113) at Maytown Mirkers (87)

Sawville GymShoes (101) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (121)

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (108) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (102)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (79) at Indo Savages (99)

Auxier RiverRats * (110) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (113)

Louisa Lumber * (100) at Boyle County Blue Devils (110)

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (125) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (129)

East End Evolution (115) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (107)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (101 at Jungle Junkies (95)

Richmond Outsiders * (116) at Shelby Cardinals (109)

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (104) at Maysville Split Ends (99)

Southern KY SubVets (111) at Junction City Jailcats * (86)

West Kentucky Rams (87) at Big Creek Moonshiners (121)

Possum Trot WarHogs (118) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (106)

 

Pikeville High Risers (125) at Maytown Mirkers (87)

Huggs Thuggs (104) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (113)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (120) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (121)

Florence Fighters (103) at Sawville GymShoes (101)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.