Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Boyle County Blue Devils (83 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (108 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (80 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (72 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (70 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (77 pts)

Florence Fighters (113 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (80 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (77 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (83 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (90 pts) at East End Evolution (64 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (55 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (77 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (80 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (127 pts)

 

 

Over

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (83 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (92 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (72 pts) at Jungle Junkies (83 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (83 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (77 pts)

East End Evolution (64 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (70 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

West Kentucky Rams (78 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (92 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (70 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (65 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (83 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (79 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (48 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (55 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts) at Indo Savages (67 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (64 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (71 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (79 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (65 pts)

Indo Savages (67 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (65 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (70 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (71 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (79 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (83 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (90 pts) at Jungle Junkies (83 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (70 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (65 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (64 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (80 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (81 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

West Kentucky Rams (78 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (48 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (81 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (108 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (115 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (79 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (70 pts) at Florence Fighters (113 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (47 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (115 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (47 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (127 pts)

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

West Kentucky Rams (78 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (92 pts)

West Kentucky Rams - Gaffney, Jabar WAS WR and Davis, Fred WAS TE

Big Creek Moonshiners - Romo, Tony DAL QB

 

Pikeville High Risers (70 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (65 pts)

West Kentucky Rams - Gaffney, Jabar WAS WR and Davis, Fred WAS TE

Big Creek Moonshiners - Romo, Tony DAL QB

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (83 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (79 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® - Witten, Jason DAL TE

Possum Trot WarHogs - Moss, Santana WAS WR

 

Southern KY SubVets (48 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (55 pts)

Southern KY SubVets - Grossman, Rex WAS QB and Helu, Roy WAS RB

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts) at Indo Savages (67 pts)

Indo Savages - Hightower, Tim WAS RB

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (64 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (71 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® - Bailey, Dan DAL PK

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (79 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (65 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Dallas Def

Maytown Mirkers - Bryant, Dez DAL WR

 

Indo Savages (67 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (65 pts)

Indo Savages - Hightower, Tim WAS RB

Northern Kentucky Blazers * - Helu, Roy WAS RB, Jones, Felix DAL RB, Moss, Santana WAS WR, and Davis, Fred WAS TE

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists (70 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (71 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists - Witten, Jason DAL TE and Washington Def

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (79 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (83 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs - Moss, Santana WAS WR

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (90 pts) at Jungle Junkies (83 pts)

Jungle Junkies - Gaffney, Jabar WAS WR

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (70 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (65 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers * - Helu, Roy WAS RB, Jones, Felix DAL RB, Moss, Santana WAS WR, and Davis, Fred WAS TE

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (64 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (80 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® - Bailey, Dan DAL PK

 

Auxier RiverRats * (81 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * - Jones, Felix DAL RB

 

West Kentucky Rams (78 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (48 pts)

West Kentucky Rams - Gaffney, Jabar WAS WR and Davis, Fred WAS TE

Southern KY SubVets - Grossman, Rex WAS QB and Helu, Roy WAS RB

 

Auxier RiverRats * (81 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (108 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * - Jones, Felix DAL RB

 

Huggs Thuggs (115 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (79 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Dallas Def

 

Pikeville High Risers (70 pts) at Florence Fighters (113 pts)

Pikeville High Risers - Romo, Tony DAL QB

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (47 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (115 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** - Hightower, Tim WAS RB and Dallas Def

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (47 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (127 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** - Hightower, Tim WAS RB and Dallas Def

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

West Kentucky Rams (97 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (114 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (92 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (78 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (99 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (94 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (72 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (55 pts)

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts) at Indo Savages (83 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (73 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (71 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (88 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (78 pts)

Indo Savages (82 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (99 pts)

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists (91 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (71 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (92 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (83 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (90 pts) at Jungle Junkies (89 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (70 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (99 pts)

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (73 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (80 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (85 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (83 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (97 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (72 pts)

Auxier RiverRats * (85 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (108 pts)

 

Huggs Thuggs (115 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (88 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (92 pts) at Florence Fighters (113 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (72 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (115 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (72 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (127 pts)

It Would Take a Miracle

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (47 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (115 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (47 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (127 pts)

 

It would be nice if my entire team would show up instead of just one or two players. Winless on the year. Don't close the book on the Machine yet, but you can start reading the last chapter.

The Florence Figthers came out to play this week. And I even left quite a few points on my bench. Barring that Romo doesn't go off for 43 points tonight, we will be very pleased with that 2-0 weekend.

 

I'm not sure what my overall double-header record is, but I typically do very well (luckily) on those weeks.

With Austin out, I've got a bad feeling Dez Bryant is going to have a big game. I'd love to get a split during this pitiful week.

Anyone in the American Conference want to trade for Jamaal Charles? If you can afford to have him take up a roster spot, he's a good keeper option for next year. Looking for average to solid production in return.

Finally got a couple of wins. I had scored 109 and 117 points the first 2 weeks but had went 0-2. I scored 127 this week, I should be at least 3-1 but I'll take 2-2 after the 0-2 start.

Finally got a couple of wins. I had scored 109 and 117 points the first 2 weeks but had went 0-2. I scored 127 this week, I should be at least 3-1 but I'll take 2-2 after the 0-2 start.

 

I played in a league with some friend 2-3 years ago and I drafted an awesome team. I scored the second or third most points in the league overall and finished 3-10. I went back and checked after the season and I had like 5 or 6 weeks where I was second or third in the scoring for the week only to play the team or one of the two teams that could have beat me. I've never had a fantasy season as frustrating as that one. I mean what are the odds of those things going against you for a whole season. Generally, I expect them to even out if your team performs consistently.

 

I'm hoping I can hold on and eke out one win with a sub-par week from my team. When I looked at the matchups 1) I knew my team wasn't beating GT's and 2) I was expecting a worse week than my first two, so 1-1 was all I was realistically hoping for.

I'm up 4 with Witten and going against S. Moss. Do you all think I'm good?

I'm up 4 with Witten and going against S. Moss. Do you all think I'm good?
I'd think so, but could all change if one of them gets into the endzone and the other does not. Austin being out might get you a few more targets with Whitten. I think you'll pull it out, but it could come down to the last drive.
I'm up 4 with Witten and going against S. Moss. Do you all think I'm good?

 

Toss-up, IMO. Moss is a big-play WR, so he's capable of huge games and terrible games. Witten is more steady.

I'm up 4 with Witten and going against S. Moss. Do you all think I'm good?

 

It'll be close.

 

I'm rooting for ya. :lol: I'm up 19 in my money league with no one left and the guy I'm playing has Hightower and Moss. Should be a close one. They're projected for 18.5. :lol:

I'm up 4 with Witten and going against S. Moss. Do you all think I'm good?
I sure hope not. Moss is due a monster game. :lol:

I am horrible at picking the right person to start.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.