Number of posts

Dlbdonn

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I just realized that I'm probably one of the more long-lived posters that is still fairly active. Coming up on 10 years in December.

You must've been fairly quiet those first few years... I don't consider myself someone that posts a lot by any means, but we have relatively the same number of posts with you having a 3 year jump on me, and it seems like you post pretty often these days.

You must've been fairly quiet those first few years... I don't consider myself someone that posts a lot by any means, but we have relatively the same number of posts with you having a 3 year jump on me, and it seems like you post pretty often these days.
I had a long period (several years) during the middle and after I quit moderating, where I decided to rid myself of a computer. I posted weekly---sometimes monthly during that as my brief internet time was usually reserved for my fantasy baseball team and/or checking e-mail.

Also, I seem to recall there was an upgrade where I lost a few thousand posts...

Same to you man. I just noticed btw, happy belated 10 year anniversary!!!

:dancingpa:dancingpa

Hey thanks! I never even thought about that. It's really hard to believe that we've been a part of this community for so long. We've come a long way.......baby. :cool:

I had a long period (several years) during the middle and after I quit moderating, where I decided to rid myself of a computer. I posted weekly---sometimes monthly during that as my brief internet time was usually reserved for my fantasy baseball team and/or checking e-mail.

Also, I seem to recall there was an upgrade where I lost a few thousand posts...

It looks like you and I joined only a few days apart and yet your 14,000+ posts dwarf my number. I guess after being fairly prolific for the first year, I wasn't much more than an observer for many years after that. I'm really glad I can't see any of those posts from the first year... what a snot-nosed little twerp I was back then.

It looks like you and I joined only a few days apart and yet your 14,000+ posts dwarf my number. I guess after being fairly prolific for the first year, I wasn't much more than an observer for many years after that. I'm really glad I can't see any of those posts from the first year... what a snot-nosed little twerp I was back then.
:lol: :lol:

I know what you mean.

P.S. How did you find the days we joined?