Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Number of posts

Featured Replies

What are the different number of posts that are needed to increase your status on the web site ?

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you had 4400+, but after BF sees this, you may only have 10.:lol:

I've never really posted much so I wouldn't know.

Rookie (Minimum Posts: 0)

JV Player (Minimum Posts: 15)

Varsity Player (Minimum Posts: 100)

All District (Minimum Posts: 250)

All Region (Minimum Posts: 500)

All State (Minimum Posts: 1000)

All American (Minimum Posts: 2500)

All World (Minimum Posts: 5000)

All Universe (Minimum Posts: 10000)

All BluegrassPreps.com (Minimum Posts: 20000)

 

Might need to add a new level for GT. :D

Well, you had 4400+, but after BF sees this, you may only have 10.:lol:

 

:sssh:

  • Author
What are the different number of posts that are needed to increase your status on the web site ?
eh!
  • Author
Might need to add a new level for GT. :D
Thanks for the information I have never seen this posted anywhere .
Well, you had 4400+, but after BF sees this, you may only have 10.:lol:

 

That's old school! :thumb:

Well, you had 4400+, but after BF sees this, you may only have 10.:lol:
Ahh...memories!

Speaking of old school BGP, NamecipS, your avatar certainly gave me pause! Took me back in time a few years... :lol:

Speaking of old school BGP, NamecipS, your avatar certainly gave me pause! Took me back in time a few years... :lol:

 

I keep thinking one of these days the blue flap will come flying off. It's been a while since I have seen that avatar.

I've never really posted much so I wouldn't know.

 

:clap:

I keep thinking one of these days the blue flap will come flying off. It's been a while since I have seen that avatar.

 

Oh please no! :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.