Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 35 Steelers 7

Featured Replies

  • Author
Too be honest, Baltimore was dominating the playoff game prior to the turnover collapse. If I'm a Steelers fan, I'd be a little concerned about the past two performances against Baltimore.
Yep.
  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I love it when the Steelers get beat. The Ravens looked really really really really good.

 

I have to enjoy the Bengals win and the Steelers loss in the same week. It might not happen again.I'm just glad your username makes sense for at least a week.

I'm just glad your username makes sense for at least a week.

 

It makes sense in my head and that's all that matters

 

Like I said all along, the Steelers still refuse to address the weak corner issues. Ike Taylor held Lee Evans without a catch. He is a very good cover corner. And they don't have another soul on the roster who is even average at that position. They were abused there again, ala Superbowl. Without pressure, the opposite corner is exposed and they suck. William Gay and Bryant McFadden couldn't cover Hammertime.

 

I'm pretty elusive. :D

Yep.

 

Of course, it could be worse. You could be concerned about your team's performance against the Jags. :D

Not surprised that Baltimore won; I am surprised at how they won. The Ravens look like they are going to be very challenging to beat.

Why does our friend Pancake hide when the Steelers get rocked and the Bengals win? He is MIA. Hope he is ok.

It makes sense in my head and that's all that matters

 

 

Must be lonely in there... :p

Why does our friend Pancake hide when the Steelers get rocked and the Bengals win? He is MIA. Hope he is ok.

 

I'm here, I just have been taking my abuse else where before I take it here...

 

I also spent much of the day talking fans off the ledge on a pittsburgh forum. :lol:

I'm here, I just have been taking my abuse else where before I take it here...

 

I also spent much of the day talking fans off the ledge on a pittsburgh forum. :lol:

 

lol

Did anyone see Hines Ward get de-cleated?

 

Did anyone see Hines Ward get de-cleated?

 

 

Hines took about 5 or 6 shots on Sunday, but always got right back up...

Watched this game on my computer and noticed one thing. The Ravens completely intimidated the Steelers.

Did anyone see Hines Ward get de-cleated?

 

 

Couldn't happen to nicer guy. I am surprised he hasn't been given more of these. One of the NFL's dirtiest players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.