Bracken County 35 Manchester (OH) 19

Randy Parker

Final from Manchester. Polar Bears overcome a 13-0 deficit in the 1st quarter, rattling off 35 unanswered points in the 2nd & 3rd quarters. Manchester remains winless, while Bracken County improves its record to 2-1.

Let me say that again...Bracken County improves its record to 2-1. :thumb:

Final from Manchester. Polar Bears overcome a 13-0 deficit in the 1st quarter, rattling off 35 unanswered points in the 2nd & 3rd quarters. Manchester remains winless, while Bracken County improves its record to 2-1.

Let me say that again...Bracken County improves its record to 2-1. :thumb:

Anone know what went on in this game,heard there were fights,multiple flags and ejections. Any of this true?

Anone know what went on in this game,heard there were fights,multiple flags and ejections. Any of this true?

The only information I got from the game was courtesy the article in the Ledger Independent & a friend providing updates on Facebook. Unfortunate if that's the case, but it's not the first time, nor will it be the last if that's what went down.

Nice to see BC have some success; hopefully things will continue to get even better. I heard that the game got ugly but no details.

Future of football doubtful at Manchester? The number of players they dressed equaled the number of points they scored.

Manchester had one ejected for ripping the helmet off a BC player. Another was sent off by his own coach for throwing his helmet from Manchester. Multiple personal fouls and unsportsmanlikes for both teams.

Only game I've ever seen with a ten minute (not exaggerating) officials conference over a call... I'm going to post a thread later this week to disuss but offsetting penalties on an interception ended up costing BC almost 50 yards on one play...

Great win for the polar bears though! Huge to comeback from a flat first quarter for their first road victory since 03!