Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Share Your Thoughts On My Fantasy Team

Featured Replies

I don't know how I feel about my team.. Also looking for feedback please:

 

QB - Philip Rivers, Josh Freeman

RB - Maurice Jones-Drew, Shonn Greene, Knowshon Moreno, Daniel Thomas, Beanie Wells

WR - Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe, Santonio Holmes, Mike Thomas, Braylon Edwards

TE - Zach Miller

K - Neil Rackers

D/ST - Giants

 

10 team keeper league... Kept Rivers and Greene from last year. Thoughts? Again, I'm not sure what to think yet.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's everyone think about this team???

 

14 teams in this league.

 

Peyton Manning

Kyle Orton

 

Jamal Charles

DeAngelo Williams

Daniel Thomas

DeMarco Murray

 

Miles Austin

Danny Amendola

Braylon Edwards

Jerome Simpson

Jacoby Ford

 

Jermichael Finley

Aaron Hernandez

 

Alex Henery

 

Green Bay (DEF, no SP)

I don't know how I feel about my team.. Also looking for feedback please:

 

QB - Philip Rivers, Josh Freeman

RB - Maurice Jones-Drew, Shonn Greene, Knowshon Moreno, Daniel Thomas, Beanie Wells

WR - Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe, Santonio Holmes, Mike Thomas, Braylon Edwards

TE - Zach Miller

K - Neil Rackers

D/ST - Giants

 

10 team keeper league... Kept Rivers and Greene from last year. Thoughts? Again, I'm not sure what to think yet.

 

I could see this as a pretty good team. I like Knowshon a lot this year for some reason, just got a feeling. QB's are solid, maybe some trade value later on.

  • Author
I don't know how I feel about my team.. Also looking for feedback please:

 

QB - Philip Rivers, Josh Freeman

RB - Maurice Jones-Drew, Shonn Greene, Knowshon Moreno, Daniel Thomas, Beanie Wells

WR - Mike Wallace, Dwayne Bowe, Santonio Holmes, Mike Thomas, Braylon Edwards

TE - Zach Miller

K - Neil Rackers

D/ST - Giants

 

10 team keeper league... Kept Rivers and Greene from last year. Thoughts? Again, I'm not sure what to think yet.

 

I'm no fantasy expert by any means, but if guys like Daniel Thomas, Beanie Wells, and Knowshon Moreno can meet their you could have a pretty good time. I like that all five of your RB's are more than likely the starters. Rivers is going to have a big year IMO (hoping for my sake too haha)

Here's my first money league team. 10 team league 2RB 2WR no flex players. I won this league and another money league last season as well as the BGP Yahoo league so I'm guessing that all my teams will be bad this season so if you have any of these players you might want to trade them. Anyway, how does this team look? I had the 9th pick.

 

QB-Matt Schaub

QB-Jay Cutler

 

RB-LeSean McCoy

RB-LeGarrette Blount

RB-Mark Ingram

RB-Jonathon Stewart

 

WR-Andre Johnson

WR-Roddy White

WR-DaVone Bess

WR-Sidney Rice

 

TE-Jason Witten

TE-Greg Olson

 

DST-Giants

DST-Bears

 

K-Rob Bironas

K-David Akers

  • Author
Here's my first money league team. 10 team league 2RB 2WR no flex players. I won this league and another money league last season as well as the BGP Yahoo league so I'm guessing that all my teams will be bad this season so if you have any of these players you might want to trade them. Anyway, how does this team look? I had the 9th pick.

 

QB-Matt Schaub

QB-Jay Cutler

 

RB-LeSean McCoy

RB-LeGarrette Blount

RB-Mark Ingram

RB-Jonathon Stewart

 

WR-Andre Johnson

WR-Roddy White

WR-DaVone Bess

WR-Sidney Rice

 

TE-Jason Witten

TE-Greg Olson

 

DST-Giants

DST-Bears

 

K-Rob Bironas

K-David Akers

 

I know its only a ten team league, but how in the world did you land both Andre Johnson and Roddy White?

 

Ingram could turn out to be a stud too, he's looked pretty solid in the presean from what I've seen. I'm also really intrigued to see how Bount develops. My roommate took him in our league, which made my decision easier to go with Forte.

^Looks pretty strong and could be really good is if Ingram gets all the goal line carries.

^I'm assuming you drafted:

 

9th - McCoy

12th - AJ

29th - Roddy

32nd - Blount

49th - Schaub

 

How in the world did they allow that? You should have a great team if Stewart or Ingram step it up IMO.

That's exactly the order that it went. There was a run on quarterbacks in the 2nd round and I saw everyone had a first string and that Schaub was out there so I went the WR route. This is not a PPR league and only gives minimal points for yardage so a quarterback/wideout combo can win games by itself. I couldn't believe it when White was still there.

Player YTD Pts Bye Salary Year Status

Cutler, Jay CHI QB - 8 $20.00 3

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB (P) - 11 $60.00 1 ext

 

Greene, Shonn NYJ RB (P) - 8 $65.00 1

Harper, Jamie TEN RB ® - 6 $0.00

Mathews, Ryan SDC RB - 6 $80.00 3

Rice, Ray BAL RB - 5 $65.00 1

Tate, Ben HOU RB - 11 $0.00

Tolbert, Mike SDC RB - 6 $55.00 3

Vereen, Shane NEP RB ® (Q) - 7 $5.00 3

 

Benn, Arrelious TBB WR (P) - 8 $15.00 2

Bennett, Earl CHI WR - 8 $5.00 3

Easley, Marcus BUF WR - 7 $5.00 3

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR - 6 $145.00 3

Jones, James GBP WR - 8 $5.00 2

LaFell, Brandon CAR WR (P) - 9 $10.00 2

Moore, Denarius OAK WR ® - 8 $0.00

Rice, Sidney SEA WR (P) - 6 $40.00 3

Thomas, Mike JAC WR - 9 $5.00 2

White, Roddy ATL WR (Q) - 8 $125.00 1 ext

 

Gates, Antonio SDC TE (P) - 6 $135.00 1 ext

Kendricks, Lance STL TE ® - 5 $0.00

 

Vinatieri, Adam IND PK - 11 $15.00 2

 

Here is my team in my big league. (12 teams and it's an auction not a draft)

I won this league last year, but it was luck and good pick-ups that did it. If a couple of things fall into place, this could be my best team ever...

We also have IDP in this league, but didn't think anyone would be interested in seeing the D too.

I'm always very skeptical on guys that come out of nowhere to have big years. Plus, he hasn't been able to stay healthy very often, and he's going to lose touches this year. He already tweaked his hammy, those are the types of things that linger around all year.

 

See that's where you're wrong. He didn't come out of no where. He had 54 carries and averaged 4.8 ypc with 3 TD's in '09. He was given the full load the next season and went for 1600 rushing yards and 600 receiving with 18 total TDs. That doesn't count as "coming out of nowhere." He had over 380 touches last year and didn't get injured, so "not staying healthy very often" is a misleading statement.

See that's where you're wrong. He didn't come out of no where. He had 54 carries and averaged 4.8 ypc with 3 TD's in '09. He was given the full load the next season and went for 1600 rushing yards and 600 receiving with 18 total TDs. That doesn't count as "coming out of nowhere." He had over 380 touches last year and didn't get injured, so "not staying healthy very often" is a misleading statement.

 

No, I was right. A guy that gets 54 carries one year, then leads the league in rushing the next is coming out of nowhere. I assume you drafted him in the first 4-5 rounds last year correct? I mean since you obviously knew he was going to be such a great player. :lol:

No, I was right. A guy that gets 54 carries one year, then leads the league in rushing the next is coming out of nowhere. I assume you drafted him in the first 4-5 rounds last year correct? I mean since you obviously knew he was going to be such a great player. :lol:

 

Since anything that I've said has had anything to do with me predicting his season last year. :eyeonyou: But yes, I drafted him in the first half of my draft as my #2 RB. If he had a miserable first few years in the league it'd be different. He played well in his rookie season and when he got the chance he played well with more touches. That to me isn't coming out of no where. Jose Bautista came out of no where last year. Brandon Lloyd came out of no where last year. Foster did not.

12 team keeper league. You lose the pick 2 spots ahead of where you drafted the guy last year and can only keep players drafted in the 4th round or later.

My keepers were Freeman-11th rounder, V Jackson-8th, Forte-4th. we have a flex and start 3 WRs

 

QB-Freeman, Mccoy

RB-Mccoy, Forte, Benson, M Bush, R Williams

WR- Fitzgerald, VJax, Boldin, Jerome Simpson, James Jones

TE-Owen Daniels, A Hernandez

D-Ravens

 

What do you think???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.