Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Share Your Thoughts On My Fantasy Team

Featured Replies

I think those are interesting draft rules that I don't think I would like very much.

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think those are interesting draft rules that I don't think I would like very much.

 

Meh you might not but I tend to like leagues where there is more strategy involved and where you can reward the good, late round picks. The normal fantasy drafts(the leagues that use the snake draft only for example) are very formulaic, which I don't really like. Not saying that other drafts don't involve skill, but I find that keeper leagues, leagues that use auction drafts, etc decrease the variance and a lot more skill is involved. I could be wrong though, but Idk.

Since anything that I've said has had anything to do with me predicting his season last year. :eyeonyou: But yes, I drafted him in the first half of my draft as my #2 RB. If he had a miserable first few years in the league it'd be different. He played well in his rookie season and when he got the chance he played well with more touches. That to me isn't coming out of no where. Jose Bautista came out of no where last year. Brandon Lloyd came out of no where last year. Foster did not.

 

His average draft position last season was 79th....That's 8th round in 10 team leagues, and 7th round in 12 team leagues. Either you everyone else was blind or he came out of nowhere. I'm going with the later.

Wow Roddy White at 29 is far and away the lowest I've seen him go. Nice value.

 

I had my 12 team TD only league tonight and I think I did OK with the 11th pick. Now this is a crazy league where everyone but me overvalues QBs and I usually do quite well when it comes to payouts. #11 pick and I was able to grab Peterson and at #14 I took Mendenhall. Came back with Mike Williams at #35 and #38 took my man crush Finley.

 

QB: Roethlisberger, McCoy

RB: AP, Mendenhall, Stewart, McGahee, Helu, Harper

WR: Williams, Manningham, AJ Green, Floyd, Nelson, Simpson

TE: Finley, Cook

K: Folk

D: Lions/SD

You are in a league where AP went 11? Wow...

  • Author
You are in a league where AP went 11? Wow...

 

If there is room in that league next year, count me in haha!

His average draft position last season was 79th....That's 8th round in 10 team leagues, and 7th round in 12 team leagues. Either you everyone else was blind or he came out of nowhere. I'm going with the later.

 

So he came out of somewhere.... No where is undrafted to me....I don't know what "nowhere" means to you. Not to mention he wasn't the starter until like 4 weeks prior to the season when Tate got injured. The people that drafted prior to his injury probably had something to do with it being even lower.

You are in a league where AP went 11? Wow...

 

If there is room in that league next year, count me in haha!

 

It's a TD only league. HUGE difference.

  • Author
It's a TD only league. HUGE difference.

 

Missed that part.

I was thinking eight

 

That doesn't look like an 8-team roster to me. If it is, it's not good, IMO.

Just did my 12 team money league draft last night....

 

Here's my team:

 

QB - Matthew Stafford

QB - Kevin Kolb

RB - Jamaal Charles

RB - LeGarret Blount

RB - Ryan Grant

RB - Jonathon Stewart

RB - Darrin Sproles

RB - Montario Hardesty

RB - Thomas Jones

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Percy Harvin

WR - Santonio Holmes

WR - Mike Williams (SEA)

TE - Greg Olsen

K - Matt Bryant

D/ST - New England Patriots

 

What's everyone think? What pick does everyone think I had?

 

Without scrolling through the thread, I'm guessing you had the second pick?

  • Author
That doesn't look like an 8-team roster to me. If it is, it's not good, IMO.

 

It was a 12 team roster 5wide.

Nope. Had pick #2. With Foster hurting his hammy and CJ2K holding out for what appears to be the long haul, he seemed the safest pick. A bit of a gamble, but one I felt was worth taking considering the question marks with the other 2 options there. :idunno: Clearly I value Charles more than most on here. :lol:

 

I think you could argue Charles first overall, and justify picking him over Foster and CJ even without questions.

Definitely don't like Charles at 2, but if you're feeling it then why not go for it.

 

To MJ...If that is a 12 team league then it is really solid. Wouldn't be surprised at all if that is the best team on paper.

I also wouldn't worry about Johnson. A deal will get worked out.

 

He was top 5 last season. 1467 rushing yards on 230 carries. Almost 2000 yards from scrimmage. I have no problem with Charles at any point in the top 5.

12 teams.

 

Makes me feel like ya'll definitely approve of my team if you were thinking it was only 8 teams. CJ dropped to me at the 5 spot, so I had to take him and hope for the best with his contract.

 

You'd be amazed at when I was able to get some guys...picked Antonio Gates in the 6th Round. I was able to pick up Shonn Green late as well.

 

I think it's a pretty solid roster for a 12-team league. It would have been bad for 8 teams. It wouldn't have been terrible for 10, but probably not good enough to win it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.