Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Share Your Thoughts On My Fantasy Team

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How in the world did you get McCoy and Charles?

 

He must be drafting with a bunch of idiots. :lol:

Alright this is my big money league. I had pick #12.... Yes CJ feel all the way to #12, I couldn't pass on him. Standard scoring except he do 1/2 PPR.

 

QB Sam Bradford, StL QB

RB Chris Johnson*, Ten RB

RB Michael Turner, Atl RB

RB/WR LeGarrette Blount, TB RB

WR Dwayne Bowe, KC WR

WR Mario Manningham, NYG WR

TE Vernon Davis, SF TE

D/ST Packers D/ST D/ST

K Neil Rackers, Hou K

 

 

Bench Santana Moss, Wsh WR

Bench Mike Thomas, Jac WR

Bench Davone Bess, Mia WR

Bench Derrick Ward, Hou RB

Bench Mark Sanchez, NYJ QB

Bench Toby Gerhart, Min RB

 

You better hope you don't have an injury because you have zero depth at RB and below average WRs. I'll grade it out to a B-.

I guess I overvalue Nicks. There's only a handful of guys that are going to out-produce him. :idunno:

 

The only reason I picked Ced was because it got to the 10th round and he was still out there.

 

I think Nicks is a stud. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up as the top scoring WR in fantasy football this season. I think Sanchez limits the upside of Holmes to some degree, but he'll still be good. Britt is the wild card. He's got potential to be a stud and Hasselbeck, if things go well, is the type of guy who could allow him to produce consistently. But, new coach, new offense, new QB, short off-season...a lot of concern there. Britt's overall numbers were significantly boosted by one huge game last season. Still, he's a solid guy to go with your other two.

You better hope you don't have an injury because you have zero depth at RB and below average WRs. I'll grade it out to a B-.

 

I agree, I am in big trouble if one of my RBs go down or if CJ holds out. I have 3 really good RB so I can always plug in another WR. It's PPR league so the guys on my bench are more valuable than you think.

10 team league, I had the 10th Pick.

 

QB Matthew Stafford

WR Andre Johnson

WR Miles Austin

WR Sidney Rice

RB Chris Johnson

RB Frank Gore

W/R DeAngelo Williams

TE Dallas Clark

K Matt Bryant

DEF New Orleans

 

Bench:

QB Sam Bradford

WR Pierre Garcon

WR Mike Thomas

RB Fred Jackson

RB Knowshon Moreno

TE Dustin Keller

Our draft is Sunday. I have the 6th pick. Should be interesting

How in the world do you get CJ Gore and A Johnson. Who are these other guys drafting?? Are they picking TEs and Defenses in the 2nd and 3rd round????

My team is loaded! Only thing is my league is on ESPN. I wish it was on Yahoo.

 

 

QB Colt McCoy, Cle

Reggie Bush, Mia RB

Peyton Hillis, Cle RB

Mark Ingram, NO RB

Calvin Johnson, Det WR

DeSean Jackson, Phi WR

Jason Witten, Dal TE

Patriots D/ST D/ST

Neil Rackers, Hou K

Matt Schaub, Hou QB

Matt Ryan, Atl QB

Eagles D/ST D/ST

Tim Hightower, Wsh RB

Steve Smith, Car WR

Rob Gronkowski, NE TE

Danny Amendola, StL WR

Not sure why you need 3 QBs but your RB are average at best. WR and TE look good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.