Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Please Share Your Thoughts On My Fantasy Team

Featured Replies

QB's, I'm not sold on Kolb, so you have to pray Stafford can stay on the field which he hasn't been able to do yet. pick# 10

 

Jamaal Charles with the #10 pick? I wish! :lol:

  • Replies 99
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just did my 12 team money league draft last night....

 

Here's my team:

 

QB - Matthew Stafford

QB - Kevin Kolb

RB - Jamaal Charles

RB - LeGarret Blount

RB - Ryan Grant

RB - Jonathon Stewart

RB - Darrin Sproles

RB - Montario Hardesty

RB - Thomas Jones

WR - Calvin Johnson

WR - Percy Harvin

WR - Santonio Holmes

WR - Mike Williams (SEA)

TE - Greg Olsen

K - Matt Bryant

D/ST - New England Patriots

 

What's everyone think? What pick does everyone think I had?

 

Pick 7?

Love Graham at TE. What round did you get him?

 

Picked 3rd

 

1 - Ray Rice

2 - Steven Jackson

3 - Philip Rivers

4 - Miles Austin

5 - Felix Jones

6 - Ryan Grant

7 - Wes Welker

8 - Sidney Rice(regretting this one already)

9 - Joseph Addai

10 - Jimmy Graham

11 - Joe Flacco

12 - Lance Moore

13 - Pierre Thomas

14 - Detroit D

15 - Antonio Brown

16 - Josh Brown

Pick 7?

 

Nope. Had pick #2. With Foster hurting his hammy and CJ2K holding out for what appears to be the long haul, he seemed the safest pick. A bit of a gamble, but one I felt was worth taking considering the question marks with the other 2 options there. :idunno: Clearly I value Charles more than most on here. :lol:

  • Author
Nope. Had pick #2. With Foster hurting his hammy and CJ2K holding out for what appears to be the long haul, he seemed the safest pick. A bit of a gamble, but one I felt was worth taking considering the question marks with the other 2 options there. :idunno: Clearly I value Charles more than most on here. :lol:

 

I think Jamaal Charles is a solid pick. I might have to call up CJ and have a talk with him lol.

  • Author
10 or 12 teams?

 

I was thinking eight

 

12 teams.

 

Makes me feel like ya'll definitely approve of my team if you were thinking it was only 8 teams. CJ dropped to me at the 5 spot, so I had to take him and hope for the best with his contract.

 

You'd be amazed at when I was able to get some guys...picked Antonio Gates in the 6th Round. I was able to pick up Shonn Green late as well.

Definitely don't like Charles at 2, but if you're feeling it then why not go for it.

 

To MJ...If that is a 12 team league then it is really solid. Wouldn't be surprised at all if that is the best team on paper.

I also wouldn't worry about Johnson. A deal will get worked out.

  • Author

Definitely don't like Charles at 2, but if you're feeling it then why not go for it.

 

To MJ...If that is a 12 team league then it is really solid. Wouldn't be surprised at all if that is the best team on paper.

I also wouldn't worry about Johnson. A deal will get worked out.

 

I like your confidence. I couldn't believe some of the picks that were falling to me. When Gates was available there was no way I could pass up on him. I don't know what people are thinking, but there were 4-5 TE's picked before him. I was dumbfounded. Only thing I was bummed about, the Patriots D went one pick before me, but I think I can settle for Chicago. CJ doesn't miss any games, I have a great team in my opinion. CJ misses a few and I still have a pretty good one.

 

Gets even better is that I'm definitely in the weaker of our two divisions.

I'd still take Foster if he was on the board at #2 or #3. The dude may have a hammy issue, but when he's healthy, he's as close to a lock as you can get for a TD every single game. He's the complete package.

 

My starting lineup for my big money league is:

 

QB - Tony Romo

RB - Rashard Mendenhall

RB - Darren McFadden

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Mike Wallace

RB/WR - Vincent Jackson

TE - Jimmy Graham

^Based on one season he's a "lock"....:confused:

 

When healthy, he's as close to a lock for a TD every single game. Read my post closer. I didn't say he's a lock for a TD every game, but he's as close as you can get. And why just because one great season you can't trust him? It was his first season he actually started and he had the best season of anyone in the NFL last year, besides maybe Vick, Brady, and Rivers. He gets goal line carries, he catches passes, he doesn't fumble much, and he usually gets 20+ carries. What more do you want? Why do you need him to have 2 or 3 great seasons before you can take him early?

Looks like some solid teams so far. Here's my team in my 10-team Money League:

 

QB: Tom Brady

RB: Michael Turner

RB: Matt Forte

RB/WR: Shonn Greene

WR: Vincent Jackson

WR: Brandon Marshall

TE: Dallas Clark

D: SD Chargers

K: Nate Kaeding

 

I had 9th pick.

When healthy, he's as close to a lock for a TD every single game. Read my post closer. I didn't say he's a lock for a TD every game, but he's as close as you can get. And why just because one great season you can't trust him? It was his first season he actually started and he had the best season of anyone in the NFL last year, besides maybe Vick, Brady, and Rivers. He gets goal line carries, he catches passes, he doesn't fumble much, and he usually gets 20+ carries. What more do you want? Why do you need him to have 2 or 3 great seasons before you can take him early?

 

I'm always very skeptical on guys that come out of nowhere to have big years. Plus, he hasn't been able to stay healthy very often, and he's going to lose touches this year. He already tweaked his hammy, those are the types of things that linger around all year.

Started a new money league with some buddies tonight. We decided to make it a keeper league as well, and it we have the RB/WR flex option.

 

I had the 5th pick. I'm going to have to make some roster moves because I only started with one TE, K, and DEF. Let me know what you think?

 

QB Phillip Rivers SD

QB Jay Cutler CHI

RB Chris Johnson TEN

RB Matt Forte CHI

RB Shonn Green NYJ

RB Fred Jackson BUF

RB Brandon Jacobs NYG

WR Brandon Marshall MIA

WR Anquan Boldin BAL

WR Deion Branch NEP

WR Braylon Edwards SF

WR Nate Burelson DET

WR Nate Washington TEN

TE Antonio Gates

K Mason Crosby

DEF Chicago Bears

 

Thoughts?

 

That's a VERY impressive roster for a 12 man league. Did the other people even know it's American football they're drafting for?

WR's are suspect but RB group is obviously very good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.