Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drafting Help Needed - QB

Featured Replies

Rivers, Ryan and Romo

 

Who has the better year and who would you take for your standard scoring fantasy football team?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Some jackball took Brady. Man I hate that guy.

1. Rivers

2. Romo

3. Ryan

 

 

Rivers threw for 4700 yards and 30 TD's last season with Antonio Gates and Vincent Jackson playing in a combined 15 games. Based on the past, he has to be the top guy of those three.

 

But, there's reason for optimism for the other two as well. Romo is back with Garrett as the coach, and the added weapon of Dez Bryant to go with Austin and Witten. And, Felix Jones is a playmaker in the receiving game as well.

 

Ryan added Julio Jones and Harry Douglas is back from injury, so the Falcons could emerge as an explosive offense as well.

 

I still think Rivers is the best of the three, but I'm thinking you could live with either of them. And, if you're sure you can get one later, you could conceivably draft a better position player now and take whoever's left with your next pick. Just a thought.

^ I don't really think you can go wrong with any of the 3. :thumb:

Rivers - 16.9

Romo - 15.8

Ryan - 14.9

 

That is the per game average for each guy last season. I think there's justification for believing all three guys could be even better in 2011. Personally, I'd take Rivers, but I could live with the other two.

Exactly what 5wide said in that order.

  • Author

Good deal

 

Thanks everyone

 

Mr. Rivers has been acquired.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.