Christian County 20 Madisonville-North Hopkins 0

2nd&short

Game was called off at 8:00 mark of the 3rd Q. Madisonville had a player go down with a compound fracture. Very ugly. While attending the injuried player 2 Madisonville fans have heart attacks at the same time.. Wildest thing I have ever seen. Madisonsville Super ask for the game to end.

I was at the game and the whole scene was just unbelievable. The player did suffer a broken leg. The good news is that the two men in the stands did not have heart attacks. It is a little after midnight here now and the last word I got is both men are ok. The teams and community prayed at the stadium before people started leaving. Coaches did agree to stop the game after about a 30 minute delay.

Or maybe Madisonville surprised some folks...

I am surprised. Watched both schools over the summer & thought Madisonville was the better team.

Christian County always has the players, just didn't think they would be playing dominate football in week 1.

Madisonville went 3 and out first series and County got the ball around the 40. Scored two plays latter. One TD was set by a int around the 30. So the defense did set the offense up pretty good. Crowly the transfer ran the last TD from around midfield.

I think the speed of Christian County surprised everyone there. Crowley just outran Madisonville's D on an option keeper. Every time it looked like Madisonville was about to bust a big play, CC ran them down. CC blitzed Carr all night long and he never really had a chance to set up and look downfield, he was running for his life.

While attending the injuried player 2 Madisonville fans have heart attacks at the same time.. Wildest thing I have ever seen. Madisonsville Super ask for the game to end.

Were the fan health problems related to the player? Meaning was it a parent having chest pains seeing their son injured?