Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can you name this location

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Very odd to me to see so many people at this site so long after this tragic event in history.

 

The depository window just above the tree.

 

IMAG0243.jpg

  • Author

The grassy knoll.

 

IMAG0244.jpg

  • Author

Where were you when this happened?

Where were you when this happened?

 

I think my dad's gym class, actually he wasn't even in school yet then.

  • Author

I was laying on my families living room floor watching bowling for dollars. Guess I was about 10.

  • Author

The two X's in the street to identify the shots were a bit unusual.

I had actually read the Wikipedia entry on the assassination last week, which is why I knew the marker. I wasn't even a gleam in my father's eye when this happened.

My dad was in Vietnam when this happened. Hadn't even met my mom at that point.

Where were you when this happened?

 

Just shy of being one month old.

Back and to the left. Back and to the left.

Where were you when this happened?

 

With all of the other baby angels in heaven waiting to be put on earth. Fastforward 26 years and there I was, A beautiful 8 pound 6 ounce baby boy. Then I grew up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.