Big Brother 13

UKMustangFan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know that. Did it say on the show tonight....if so I missed that part. What did Jeff and Daniell win in the veto competition? Missed that part too...was fixing supper.

EKU Alum to Appear On CBS Show "Big Brother"

They didn't say it on the show tonight, but she was wearing an EKU shirt during one of the diary sessions.

Jeff won$5,000 and Dani won a veto ticket which allows her to play in the next veto competition.

Didn’t know Shelly went to EKU either. I was really worried that Dani was going to backdoor Jeff. Thankfully she stuck to her plan, unlike Kalia, and put Brendon up. I feel sorry for the house though. Having to put up with another week of Rachel’s balling and feeling sorry for herself will suck.

I really don't see how the target wouldn't be Jeff or Jordan. They're so much better liked than Brenchel, and essentially have Adam but especially Shelly in their pocket. No one has more than grudging loyalty to Brenchel. Even one of their staunchest allies has deserted them (Porsche). But if they do go for Brendon again, I don't see him and Rachel making the same mistake again. If a POV comes their way, they'll save him because Rachel can absolutely not handle the game alone.

And now it's cemented that that should have happened when Danielle was HOH. I really don't understand why she was so obsessed with getting Brendon out when it was clear that Jeff and/or Jordan were the ones with the army. Whether Brenchel was truly serious about keeping their deal, I think it would have been a better play given that they likewise realized that the likes of Adam and Shelly were dying to throw this game to Jeff or Jordan.

And now it's cemented that that should have happened when Danielle was HOH. I really don't understand why she was so obsessed with getting Brendon out when it was clear that Jeff and/or Jordan were the ones with the army. Whether Brenchel was truly serious about keeping their deal, I think it would have been a better play given that they likewise realized that the likes of Adam and Shelly were dying to throw this game to Jeff or Jordan.

It boils down to CBS wanted Jeff and Jordan to go far. Dani, Kalia, then Dani again won 3 HOH's in a row and got out Brendon, Lawon (I'll never be convinced production didn't lead him to believe he would come back with a power), and Brendon again. Kalia made the biggest mistake though by not putting Rachel up instead of Lawon because two of the 4 would be gone instead of 1 of the 4, but it could have been 3 of 4 and Dani would have likely won the show.

Strategically your right. Brenchel would have been far bigger targets than Jeff & Jordan. Dani did try to get them to back door Jeff earlier and it backfired. That combined with the fact that Brenchal as a team is better at challenges might have led to her decision.

So glad Jeff is gone. This season has really made me question why America has such a love affair with Jeff. He's no different than anyone else on the show, he lies and backstabs just like everyone else, except for the fact that he's a huge homophobic.

Because CBS loves him and therefore gives him the hero edit. And special powers that are ridiculous.