Big Brother 13

UKMustangFan

Cassi is easy on the eyes, but why like Dom? The guy played the game like a moron. He threw the POV and thus got himself evicted (just like similar moron Keith). He created an alliance that saw a member eliminated on each of the first three weeks. His most lasting impact is that his alliance with Danielle helped bring about the end of the veteran alliance. I never got the impression from the board I frequent that Dom was particularly well liked.

I shouldn't have included Cassi, though I personally felt like she was so inconsequential that her being in the house didn't even matter beyond being eye candy.

The one I go to has a "daily fan rankings" of the hgs. For the past two weeks, the top 5-6 have been 1. Jordan 2. Jeff 3. Cassie 4. Daniele 5. Dom 6. Shelley.

People like Dom and Cassie because they are/were against Brenchel. I think Cassie was a good strategic player that would've made quite an impact on the game had she not been backdoored. Most likely it will be Dom that comes back though, due to America's desire to reunite him and Dani. JMO.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the evicted houseguests I like Cassie the most and would like to see her reenter before the others. I would love to see Rachel get evicted and Cassie beat her in the return competition.

Of all the evicted houseguests I like Cassie the most and would like to see her reenter before the others. I would love to see Rachel get evicted and Cassie beat her in the return competition.

If that happens though, then Rachel and Brendon get to spend their whole summer together. I'd rather they have to be apart and hope he wises up. :lol:

Kalia has to be one of the worst players in BB history and Lawon is right behind her. Pick a side, stick to the plan, and grow a backbone! She is intimidated by everyone who talks to her aggressively. I don’t like Dani and Kalia, but what little respect I had for Kalia is gone. She is stupid if she doesn’t think Rachel is going to turn on her the first chance she gets, plus Jeff is already gunning for her and who is Jeff & Jordon working with? Dah, Rachel. As for Lawon’s plan of coming back…really? He hasn’t won anything. Sure there’s a chance he gets lucky and maybe the contest is fashion trivia or something, but considering he is the weakest player in the house, I doubt he has much of a chance. You would think that by season 13 people would have a clue on how to play the game or at least if you’re going to make a big move not to back out halfway down the hill only to crash and burn regardless.

Kalia has to be one of the worst players in BB history and Lawon is right behind her. Pick a side, stick to the plan, and grow a backbone! She is intimidated by everyone who talks to her aggressively. I don’t like Dani and Kalia, but what little respect I had for Kalia is gone. She is stupid if she doesn’t think Rachel is going to turn on her the first chance she gets, plus Jeff is already gunning for her and who is Jeff & Jordon working with? Dah, Rachel. As for Lawon’s plan of coming back…really? He hasn’t won anything. Sure there’s a chance he gets lucky and maybe the contest is fashion trivia or something, but considering he is the weakest player in the house, I doubt he has much of a chance. You would think that by season 13 people would have a clue on how to play the game or at least if you’re going to make a big move not to back out halfway down the hill only to crash and burn regardless.

Agree. Will be interesting to see how it plays out tonight. Man I didn't know Adam after he shaved.....:eek:

Agree. Will be interesting to see how it plays out tonight. Man I didn't know Adam after he shaved.....:eek:

I think if I were him I would have kept the beard. He doesn’t quite fit the heavy medal look anymore.

They'll be in a better position than they were before really. With Lawon pretty much guaranteed to go, he'll likely be replaced by Dom or Cassi, and they'll still be able to get Rachel out. She's getting on everyone's (including Jeff, Jordan, and the pitiful Shelley) last nerves.

They'll be in a better position than they were before really. With Lawon pretty much guaranteed to go, he'll likely be replaced by Dom or Cassi, and they'll still be able to get Rachel out. She's getting on everyone's (including Jeff, Jordan, and the pitiful Shelley) last nerves.

I meant more in the realm of immediately. Next week is next week - I'd like to see her gone immediately.

Also, just because she's getting on their nerves doesn't mean they don't see the value in having her around. Rachel is an obnoxious, LOUD, target.

But we don’t know that yet. America could vote for Brendon and then both are in the house and Kalia has accomplished nothing except getting rid of a floater that wasn’t against her like Rachel, Jeff, and Jordon are. I would get Rachel out now and deal with whoever comes back in when it happens. Kalia could have ended this week by getting rid of Rachel and securing her alliance with Dani, but instead she is likely to end it with the entire house against her. Very bad play on her part IMO.

But we don’t know that yet. America could vote for Brendon and then both are in the house and Kalia has accomplished nothing except getting rid of a floater that wasn’t against her like Rachel, Jeff, and Jordon are. I would get Rachel out now and deal with whoever comes back in when it happens. Kalia could have ended this week by getting rid of Rachel and securing her alliance with Dani, but instead she is likely to end it with the entire house against her. Very bad play on her part IMO.

There is no chance that Brendon comes back. He is the 2nd most hated BB houseguest ever next to Rachel. Cassie and Dom were two of the most popular ones this season. It will be one of them.

And I'm in total agreement that Kalia is a moron, but everyone already knew that.

BTW, anyone else absolutely despise Shelly? I want Cassie to come back just to see Shelly get caught in all her lies. (I honestly can't remember a person lying as much as she has in this game)

There is no chance that Brendon comes back. He is the 2nd most hated BB houseguest ever next to Rachel. Cassie and Dom were two of the most popular ones this season. It will be one of them.

And I'm in total agreement that Kalia is a moron, but everyone already knew that.

BTW, anyone else absolutely despise Shelly? I want Cassie to come back just to see Shelly get caught in all her lies. (I honestly can't remember a person lying as much as she has in this game)

I agree. It is very unlikely that America would vote for Brendon to come back in. However, I’ve learned never to say never. I’m not convinced that all of these shows that do call in/text voting are compeletly on the up-and-up, but that’s a topic for another thread I suppose.

Shelly doesn’t bother me other than she sounds like a guy, which makes me wonder sometimes. She is the stereotypical “cover-her-rear” type player I think, playing all sides and kind of on the fringe of all alliances.

I agree. It is very unlikely that America would vote for Brendon to come back in. However, I’ve learned never to say never. I’m not convinced that all of these shows that do call in/text voting are compeletly on the up-and-up, but that’s a topic for another thread I suppose.

Shelly doesn’t bother me other than she sounds like a guy, which makes me wonder sometimes. She is the stereotypical “cover-her-rear” type player I think, playing all sides and kind of on the fringe of all alliances.

I said upthread something to the effect that if Brendan comes back, we know it's fixed. Don't put it past CBS to do that. After all, what is Big Brother if not manipulation?