Big Brother 13

UKMustangFan

Personal opinion, I liked Jeff. I don’t buy the backstabbing tag because Dani was the first to try and backdoor Jeff if you remember, plus his plan was to back door Dani the entire time. His downfall was to trust and vote to save Shelly. Kalia, like I said before is not a good player, but she is strong at memorization, which is how she won the two HoHs. When it comes to any type of physical competition she won’t have a chance IMO. Adam hasn’t done much, but I respect the fact that he didn’t flip on Jeff & Jordon, unlike Shelly. I understand why she flipped, it is a game after all for $500K, but that was far more of a backstab than anything Jeff or Jordon has done. I’ll admit that laying low or “floating” along to late in the game is an effective strategy, but I respect someone who actually plays the game and sticks to their alliance far more than those who constantly flips from one side to the other.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal opinion, I liked Jeff. I don’t buy the backstabbing tag because Dani was the first to try and backdoor Jeff if you remember, plus his plan was to back door Dani the entire time. His downfall was to trust and vote to save Shelly. Kalia, like I said before is not a good player, but she is strong at memorization, which is how she won the two HoHs. When it comes to any type of physical competition she won’t have a chance IMO. Adam hasn’t done much, but I respect the fact that he didn’t flip on Jeff & Jordon, unlike Shelly. I understand why she flipped, it is a game after all for $500K, but that was far more of a backstab than anything Jeff or Jordon has done. I’ll admit that laying low or “floating” along to late in the game is an effective strategy, but I respect someone who actually plays the game and sticks to their alliance far more than those who constantly flips from one side to the other.

Same here.

So Shelley should have been like Adam and just said "ho hum, let's give Jeff & Jordan $550,000"? Anyone in that house that wasn't for the separation of Jeff & Jordan is a moron. They're playing for 3rd place if they're both there. At some point you have to do what is in the best interest of your own game.

Adam was so wrapped around Jeff's finger that after Rachel confronted Jeff about throwing the veto, which he did and lied about (there's that integrity and honesty that everyone loves about J&J), that he and Jeff were having a conversation alone and Adam said, "They're stupid if they actually think you threw it. You didn't throw anything." :ohbrother:

So Shelley should have been like Adam and just said "ho hum, let's give Jeff & Jordan $550,000"? Anyone in that house that wasn't for the separation of Jeff & Jordan is a moron. They're playing for 3rd place if they're both there. At some point you have to do what is in the best interest of your own game.

Not really. When it is down to the final three they would be playing for themselves and would have to actually win a competition and compete. No different than playing against Porsche and Kalia.

Not really. When it is down to the final three they would be playing for themselves and would have to actually win a competition and compete. No different than playing against Porsche and Kalia.

Yes it is. It's completely different. Not even close to the same thing. Against Porsche and Kalia, if you don't win, you still have a shot of making the final 2. Against J&J you're screwed. Shelley finally made a good "big game move".

For all of you thinking Jordan is such a great girl, get ready for the Sunday episode and watch her "fight" with Shelley. There were a lot of 4 and 5 letter words used towards Shelley and Dani (no idea what she had to do with any of this?) Surely, pure golden hearted Jordan isn't capable of using that kind of foul language.

She made Rachel's reaction when Brendon left the first time look calm and undercontrol.

Yes it is. It's completely different. Not even close to the same thing. Against Porsche and Kalia, if you don't win, you still have a shot of making the final 2. Against J&J you're screwed. Shelley finally made a good "big game move".

For all of you thinking Jordan is such a great girl, get ready for the Sunday episode and watch her "fight" with Shelley. There were a lot of 4 and 5 letter words used towards Shelley and Dani (no idea what she had to do with any of this?) Surely, pure golden hearted Jordan isn't capable of using that kind of foul language.

She made Rachel's reaction when Brendon left the first time look calm and undercontrol.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. You make the final three you have a 1-3 chance to make the finals, all you have to do is win. I read about Jordon’s blowup and I can’t blame her. Yes it’s a game and yes Shelly made a good, albeit lucky, game move. But she (Shelly) also was closest to Jordon the entire game up until a day or so ago and then she flips and votes Jeff out. I can’t blame Jordon one bit for going off.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. You make the final three you have a 1-3 chance to make the finals, all you have to do is win. I read about Jordon’s blowup and I can’t blame her. Yes it’s a game and yes Shelly made a good, albeit lucky, game move. But she (Shelly) also was closest to Jordon the entire game up until a day or so ago and then she flips and votes Jeff out. I can’t blame Jordon one bit for going off.

But the point is that there is still a chance in a final 3 with a "non-couple" that if you lose, the winner will take you. If you go to the final 3 with Jeff & Jordan (or Brenchel), if you lose, that's it, you're done, end of story because they are going to take their significant other. There's no need to even discuss a Final 2 with one of the couples until there's only one of them left.

That's why, to me, evicting Jeff (or Jordan, but especially Jeff) should have been the goal a long time ago. Not only did he have a lock stock F2 with Jordan, but he had a buffer with Shelley and Adam who were essentially willing to throw the game to him for the longest time. Shelley finally broke free of that. I don't really care for the delusional, no longer seems to remember how much she's lied Shelley, but she made the right move, as it was the right move for them to get out Dani who has been a competition nightmare to deal with. Not to mention that both of those two are golden children for CBS and production, so you should get them out before they can give them a Coup d'etat to use.

But the point is that there is still a chance in a final 3 with a "non-couple" that if you lose, the winner will take you. If you go to the final 3 with Jeff & Jordan (or Brenchel), if you lose, that's it, you're done, end of story because they are going to take their significant other. There's no need to even discuss a Final 2 with one of the couples until there's only one of them left.

That's why, to me, evicting Jeff (or Jordan, but especially Jeff) should have been the goal a long time ago. Not only did he have a lock stock F2 with Jordan, but he had a buffer with Shelley and Adam who were essentially willing to throw the game to him for the longest time. Shelley finally broke free of that. I don't really care for the delusional, no longer seems to remember how much she's lied Shelley, but she made the right move, as it was the right move for them to get out Dani who has been a competition nightmare to deal with. Not to mention that both of those two are golden children for CBS and production, so you should get them out before they can give them a Coup d'etat to use.

Yea, I get the whole Jeff takes Jordon argument and I don’t disagree with it. What I disagree with is that if you are in the final three you have the same chance at winning, not being picked, but winning as the other two. Also, it is very likely that if Shelly were in the same situation with Kalia and Porsche that they would pick each other over Shelly and she would be in the same situation

Yea, I get the whole Jeff takes Jordon argument and I don’t disagree with it. What I disagree with is that if you are in the final three you have the same chance at winning, not being picked, but winning as the other two. Also, it is very likely that if Shelly were in the same situation with Kalia and Porsche that they would pick each other over Shelly and she would be in the same situation

Completely disagree with the bolded. If Shelly is in the Final 3, whoever wins HOH would be dumb not to take her with them. There's no way she's winning the game with 4 of the votes being from J&J and Brenchel.

Completely disagree with the bolded. If Shelly is in the Final 3, whoever wins HOH would be dumb not to take her with them. There's no way she's winning the game with 4 of the votes being from J&J and Brenchel.

That is completely possible. But I’m not convinced that either would take her to the final two. We shall see though.