Georgetown Team Camp?

I know Johnson Central is going. Varsity 1 teams they play are Cooper, Etown, Conner, Mcreary Central, Logan County , Oldham County, Cabell Midland, Lincoln County, Holy Cross, and Larue County.

Any feedback from this camp? What teams played well? I heard that Community Christian went undefeated in the "B" section? That would be pretty solid for CCA as they don't get a lot of opportunity to play against KHSAA schools. They have solid guard play with Schoonover and Cleamons who both could play for any team in N Ky.

Edited by 4pointplay
spelling

I know Scott County won Varsity, JV and Freshman. Lincoln County beat Scott County in a pool game, although I believe Scott County didn't play their normal starters the first half (I got there a little late so didn't see the beginning, but that's what I was told). Having said that, it was a one-point game at half and Lincoln pulled it out in the end. I was impressed with the way Lincoln spread the floor and moved the ball to get open looks.

I was impressed with several teams at Georgetown this week, some teams were playing with out their normal guys but looked impressive.

Oldham won Varsity B with their JV guys, Bullitt East played without Willis and still looked great, Oldham played with out PG and looked impressive as well, Eastern played only a day but can be very dangerous again this season. Perry Central should win the 14th, Scott won Varsity A but looked down for a Scott County Team, I watched some of the younger middle school teams play and Oldham and Pikeville should have bright futures. Great camp as always by Happy and staff!

Oldham's B team won the single Elimination Tourney on monday afternoon. Community Christian( Independence) won the pool play going 10-0 and Waynesville OH went 9-1. Most teams that werent staying on campus did not play in the single elimination tourney. Community Christian beat Oldham's JV in pool play.

Montogomery also looked really good and could win the 10th if they can shoot it 3 games in a row, they had Scott beat and lost in OT.

I was told that Montgomery lost to Scott County in the championship. Montgomery County was playing in back to back games while Scott County had a 1 game break. I believe Montgomery County was down 11 at half time but came back in the second half. They may be the favorite to win the 10th region.

I was told that Montgomery lost to Scott County in the championship. Montgomery County was playing in back to back games while Scott County had a 1 game break. I believe Montgomery County was down 11 at half time but came back in the second half. They may be the favorite to win the 10th region.

They are mine.