Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 2011

Featured Replies

What does Ryle need to do to improve in 2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis Elliott of Ryle HS committed to WKU. I've seen this in a couple of publications, but I'm not totally sure if it's accurate.

www.ryleraiderfootball.orgI spoke to his mother yesterday at the track meet, she told me that he has commiteed to Western. Bill Schild, offensive lineman (senior) signed with Centre College. Caleb Lonkard (senior) signed with NKU for baseball.
Travis Elliott of Ryle HS committed to WKU. I've seen this in a couple of publications, but I'm not totally sure if it's accurate.

 

Congrats!! To Travis.

 

I thought he might have waited to see if he had any other offers.

Ryle lost a lot of personnel on both sides of the ball. Who will be their top newcomers and who will be playing QB?

Congrats!! To Travis.

 

I thought he might have waited to see if he had any other offers.

 

 

Forgot to mention...he was technically a Longhorn(not College)...That is for those who know, know:)

I was surprised to see someone list Ryle as top 5 in the state next season.

I talked to a Ryle player recently (I am not going to name him) and he told me the kid from Grant County was looking good and would start at QB in his opinion.

What is WKY football like? I thought maybe Elliott would get better offers.

We will have to wait and see what happens down Dixie Highway this year but I think the Ryle 2010 team was about as good of threat NKY has of winning the 6A Title.....Trinity will be just way to much for any of our teams here in NKY the next couple of years and that includes Highlands....:D

I talked to a Ryle player recently (I am not going to name him) and he told me the kid from Grant County was looking good and would start at QB in his opinion.

 

Will he be eligible? Did they have a change of address? Just curious as to how it works.

Will he be eligible? Did they have a change of address? Just curious as to how it works.

 

It was a 17 year old kid telling me, who knows dd.

Will he be eligible? Did they have a change of address? Just curious as to how it works.

 

I just talked to someone in the know, yes the family moved into the Ryle school district and he will be enrolling at Ryle. As far as being eligible, I don't have my KHSAA crystal ball handy...

I just talked to someone in the know, yes the family moved into the Ryle school district and he will be enrolling at Ryle. As far as being eligible, I don't have my KHSAA crystal ball handy...

 

I can't imagine there being any issue as long as they sold their previous residence.

I can't imagine there being any issue as long as they sold their previous residence.

 

The bylaw is subjective, if in the KHSAA's opinion it was motivated in part by athletics they can deny the transfer request. The problem with this subjective bylaw is there is no way for the KHSAA to actually know unless they hear it from the horse's mouth so they make a judgment in each of these cases.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.