Tosh.O

bugatti

I like. I was a little slow to warm up on it, thought it was too hit or miss but as of late theres been way more good than bad. Some hilarious stuff on that show and Daniel Tosh is the perfect host/comedian for that type of show. Web Redemption is the best.

Big fan of the show, but I hate his stand ups. They're the opposite of funny.
His standup is one of my favorites. I haven't seen the show all that much but from what I've caught I didn't see a lot of difference between the two. Definitely not enough of a difference to rationalize someone hating one, but being a "big fan" of the other.

His standup is one of my favorites. I haven't seen the show all that much but from what I've caught I didn't see a lot of difference between the two. Definitely not enough of a difference to rationalize someone hating one, but being a "big fan" of the other.

They're completely different. One of them he's telling awful stories with bad punchlines and the other he's watching video clips and making funny comments. Not even close to the same thing..

I have seen both of his standups on Comedy Central and watch his show all the time. I agree with Blue Magic. I don't hate his stand ups but I didn't think either was all that funny.

Probably the best show on TV but didn't the new season start back in March?

My bad. The second half of this season started last night. Huge brain cramp on my part considering I watch it every week :lol:. I believe last night started newly taped episodes, if that makes sense.