CNN Anchor Announces That He is Gay

He's a good anchor.
:thumb::thumb: That is all that I notice when I watch him on CNN, and it will be the only thing I see in the future!

But, it can help others as sort of like a role model type, to the point that no matter who you are, you can achieve in any field.

:thumb::thumb: That is all that I notice when I watch him on CNN, and it will be th eonly thing I see in the future!

But, it can help others as sort of like a role model type, to the poin that no matter who you are, you can achieve in any field.

The President of the Phoenix Suns also announced this weekend that he is gay. We do need to get to a point where an announcement isn't necessary.

The President of the Phoenix Suns also announced this weekend that he is gay. We do need to get to a point where an announcement isn't necessary.

Well, the more people who come out and announce it, the more I think it helps others. There are still many people who still think it's an oddity, one who is in this thread. Didn't hear about the Suns president, yet another example that no matter who you are, you can achieve in anything you want.

But as I said in my first post, when I watch CNN I will only see this guy as a good anchor.