Another Setback for ObamaCare

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon further review, I like Obamacare after all. I'm going to take early retirement, cancel my 537.00 p/m retiree medical I will pay out of my pocket, and have free healthcare until I reach 65 and Medicare kicks in. What a great idea. The left was right. Obama is more than just a community organizer. I guess I should wait a few years to thank my grandchildren for paying for it. They are way too young to understand now.

More "glitches" found in bill... Just maybe they should have read it... http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110621/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_health_overhaul_glitch

Awesome, my wife and I can simply not take distributions from our multi million dollar 401-k plan, live on social security and pensions, take loans from our 401-k to travel the world, and get free health care? Sign me up!

This is starting to sound so much like 2004 that we're more than a year away from the election and I already want to start cutting myself just for the distraction.

Don't be a cutter! :eek: But I agree with you. I was sitting here wondering how bad it would hurt if I jabbed my ink pen into my eye.

So, we should all just forget about bad legislation so as not to annoy you?

Well, it couldn't hurt to raise the level of discourse instead of accusing everyone who voted for Obama of just being stupid. It's not helpful and yes, extremely annoying.

Well, it couldn't hurt to raise the level of discourse instead of accusing everyone who voted for Obama of just being stupid. It's not helpful and yes, extremely annoying.

While I don't think I would use the word stupid I would definitely consider misguided, naive and wrong.

So...who accused everyone who voted for Obama of just being stupid? I missed that.