Another Setback for ObamaCare

Awesome, my wife and I can simply not take distributions from our multi million dollar 401-k plan, live on social security and pensions, take loans from our 401-k to travel the world, and get free health care? Sign me up!

Why not? While we will be working well past 65 because our youngest will barely be 18 by then, so thrilled that we will also be funding your healthcare too! :rolleyes: Bon Voyage! :lol: Send us a postcard!

(Is it too late to fix the glitch?)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unintentional or not ..It is now law..

And if I qualify for it, I want it. I've had a full time job for 42 years and will soon be retiring. I've been paying for welfare all my life, now, even though I don't need it, you better believe I want it. Thanks Obama!!!

Who wants to explain the "accountable care" concept to me?

The short version is that the current profit structure in health care revolves around charging for tests and procedures and patient volume, not necessarily rewarding results in terms of effectiveness or success. Accountable care would focus on the latter. I think the Mayo Clinic is often pointed to as an example here.

As it was intended, as a joke. Try not to be overly sensitive about it. Honestly, how do you take from that comment that everyone that voted for Obama was stupid? That's a bit of a stretch to say the least.

Of course it was a joke. It was a joke at the expense of the president's supporters. Your assertion is that everyone who voted for him was just distracted by his style so no one really knows anything about policy. Very funny. Maybe we can get you on after Bill Maher.

Of course it was a joke. It was a joke at the expense of the president's supporters. Your assertion is that everyone who voted for him was just distracted by his style so no one really knows anything about policy. Very funny. Maybe we can get you on after Bill Maher.
Wow, you might be badly in need of a vacation. In other words, "lighten up, Francis".

I would actually. This week has been particularly awful. How fast can you be on Dixie Highway in Louisville?
Will tomorrow work? I'll be in JTown at our office in the morning then heading to Georgetown for a meeting and lunch but back briefly after that. BTW, I kind of threw up in my mouth (unless your 25, blonde, female and hot in which case I will be there in 1 1/2 hours).

Will tomorrow work? I'll be in JTown at our office in the morning then heading to Georgetown for a meeting and lunch but back briefly after that. BTW, I kind of threw up in my mouth (unless your 25, blonde, female and hot in which case I will be there in 1 1/2 hours).

:lol: Unfortunately for you, I'm a 28-year-old male with a slight beer gut that developed during law school. Bummer huh? Though it might be worth noting... I do have blond hair. :lol: