Drake Bruns of Highlands

Bad Bill

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/b]

Yes Drake called his position coach last night to tell him the great news. So yes, Drake committed to UC yesterday. I heard UC threw everything but the kitchen sink at Drake to get him to commit. Sounds like Drake really likes the situation in Clifton. Congrats again Drake!!

What does the "kitchen sink" comment mean? Serious question. Beyond paying for a 4 year degree, what else is a university allowed to offer a student-athlete? I know there's lots of things that DO get offered and given (and I'm not implying that happened in Drake's case), but what can a university legally offer a kid?

Its awful nice to see another player commit and get all congratulations! Must be because such a highlands orrianented site! Congrats Drake. But its a whole different level best of luck

:eyeonyou:

I guess you missed Zeke Pike of Dixie's commit last week.

Congrats to The Drake. I have a feeling there is going to be some disappointed Div 1 coaches when they hear the news, hey Kenny Shields always said "day late, dolla shart". Good luck to Drake this year and congrats to both Drake and Cincy for taking care of business early. DF5

• 2 weeks later...