Zeke Pike to Announce His Choice On Wednesday

Clyde

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he willing to wait behind Robinson (the current QB) for two more years if he stays?

My apologies, thought Robinson was a frosh this past year. Michigan sounds like it might be a good fit with some of the QB's they have turned out in the past (Brady, Mallett, Henne, etc). If Pike can go in, redshirt, then he could be looking at 4 years of starting????

Is he willing to wait behind Robinson (the current QB) for two more years if he stays?

Robinson has two years remaining, correct? One year would be Zeke's senior year. One year could be Zeke's redshirt year.

Auburn was at the top of the list since before last football season started. I only started hearing about Michigan being high on the list in the last couple of months.

I would say it changed when they changed their offense by changing their head coach.

This is one of those moments that Pike should learn from, and it sounds like he has. In the long run, it will hopefully make him better, both as a person and leader on the field.

The following was the closing statement made from the above recruiting scout article. You would THINK the kid would learn, however, information that I have read on BGP, this past season he was ejected from his last game for fighting and will be suspended for the opening game next season against New Cath, he was benched by his coach on another occasion for behavior, who knows how many unsportsmanlike penalty's and technical fouls he got this year in basketball. What more will it take before he actually learns?? I hope nothing else more happens that may jeopardize his future. The kid has the opportunity of a lifetime and an opportunity that millions of kids across the country will not get to experience, ever!. I hope that he does eventually learn something from ALL his mistakes so that his gift and this opportunity does not go to waste.