Zeke Pike to Announce His Choice On Wednesday

Clyde

The only area that I see weakness is his over competitive drive that leads him to force passes or make bad decisions at crucial points in games. He has the intelligence, drive and ability to lead.

Don't forget his "tude"......it needs to be adjusted.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he doesn't play QB at an BCS program at what other position is he a 5 star recruit?

Yep, we'd all know alot of other 5 star high school football recruits if all their fathers held them back in school too! Makes you look bigger and better than you actually are.

Yep, we'd all know alot of other 5 star high school football recruits if all their fathers held them back in school too! Makes you look bigger and better than you actually are.

I don't know you but I'm fully embarrassed for you.

Article from AuburnSports.com

April 20, 2011

For Dixie Heights (Ky.) junior quarterback Zeke Pike, making his college choice now was not the original plan. The talented signal caller with more offers to count was simply taking a tour through the southeast late last week, when his last stop found him at Auburn for the Tigers' spring game.

It was then that Pike had a feeling that he felt like he could not ignore.

"It was a God thing, I can't explain it," Pike said. "I had zero intentions of going down there and committing. We thought we would go down to Auburn, obviously Auburn is a place that I love, but I didn't expect to get the feeling I got when I was there.

Edited by Ram
Copyright