Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 players in each region 2011-2012

Featured Replies

Good List Purplepride, I think you left possible the best player in 12 region off list. Tyson Williams from McCreary Central. 6' 5" 220 lbs soph. will be a Jr. next Year. He avg. a double double for the season will be a hand full next Season.

 

As will Luke Hill of Lincoln County. How was second in scoring and rebounding behind his brother Zack for Lincoln County this season, and is still growing I'm sure. He definitely should be mentioned as one of the top ten in the 12th region, IMO.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke Hill and Tyson Williams played on same AAU team a couple Summers ago, Luke will be one of the best in the Region. Tyson is playing AAU Ball with the VILLE got some of the best Soph. in the state on the team. Who is Luke playing with ?

As will Luke Hill of Lincoln County. How was second in scoring and rebounding behind his brother Zack for Lincoln County this season, and is still growing I'm sure. He definitely should be mentioned as one of the top ten in the 12th region, IMO.

 

I'd put him as others who could make the list. I knew I was forgetting someone. I think Lincoln County will be more dependent on Trent Edginton that is why I put Trent in the top 10. I don't have Luke in my preseason top 10 but he could end up there by the end of the year.

Luke Hill and Tyson Williams played on same AAU team a couple Summers ago, Luke will be one of the best in the Region. Tyson is playing AAU Ball with the VILLE got some of the best Soph. in the state on the team. Who is Luke playing with ?

 

If I am not mistaken Luke is playing with Team Kentucky along with Trent, Chris Butler and Micah Ward.

Burns would be in my top 10. And if Derek Lawson from West doesn't get mentioned at least I can't take the list seriously. Kid is a double-double machine when he walks on the floor. Most underrated player in the region and a huge part of WC's success last year as a top 4 team in the region. Him and Brown may be just about all WC has returning but they will keep them competitive.
What would be your team?
Here is a look at the 10th region for next year.

 

Omar Prewitt - Montgomery County

Jake Handshoe - Montgomery County

Tyler Black - Mason County

Mason Monroe - Pendleton County

Nate McGovney - Campbell County

Justin Saunders - Bishop Brossart

Caleb Ford - Harrison County

Chris Gillespie - Bourbon County

Aaron Jacobs - Paris

Dillon Pulliam - Harrison County

 

Others to Consider:

Josh Harris - Mason County

Zach Fardo - Bishop Brossart

Bopper Stenzel - Clark County

Charlie Rogers - Clark County

 

Joe Jennings will get consideration.

What would be your team?

 

I'd remove 2 from Boyd and put Burns and Lawson in. JMO

I'm no 16th region expert, but Burns would be a top 10 in just about any region.

I'm no 16th region expert, but Burns would be a top 10 in just about any region.

 

Yup. :thumb:

The 16 th region top 10 players in no order.

 

Ashland Corey Greg Senior

Ryan Wetsel Senior

 

Boyd Co. Jacob Mayse Senior

Brandon Lowe Junior

Austin Hunt Junior

 

Fairview Mike Terry Senior

 

Rowan Co. Adam Wing Senior

D J Townsend Senior

 

Russell Kyle Skaggs Junior

 

West Carter Kyle Brown Junior

 

 

Other players to watch: Jason Eagan Rowan, D Jackson Greenup, Darian Burns Feming and Dylan Genung East Carter

 

Nice list but did Austin Hunt transfer to Boyd?

Here is a look at the 10th region for next year.

 

Omar Prewitt - Montgomery County

Jake Handshoe - Montgomery County

Tyler Black - Mason County

Mason Monroe - Pendleton County

Nate McGovney - Campbell County

Justin Saunders - Bishop Brossart

Caleb Ford - Harrison County

Chris Gillespie - Bourbon County

Aaron Jacobs - Paris

Dillon Pulliam - Harrison County

 

Others to Consider:

Josh Harris - Mason County

Zach Fardo - Bishop Brossart

Bopper Stenzel - Clark County

Charlie Rogers - Clark County

 

Gabe Antrobus from Pendleton County should definitely get top 10 consideration.

Nice list but did Austin Hunt transfer to Boyd?

Yes.

8th region players below:

 

Devon Rowan North Oldham

Tyler Wesley Oldham

Kerry Smith Oldham

Cody Chambers Simon

Sawyer Williams Owen

Jack Sherry South Oldham

Dez Marshall Collins

PG from Walton Verona only a sophomore but very nice player can recall his name

Morgan from Gallatin County

In the 8th region I would consider the following on my list. I would also guess that someone from Henry Co would make the list but I'm not sure who they have returning and who graduated. Is the pg fro WV Zack McNeil?

 

Stone Osborne from Owen Co

Travis Davis Gallatin Co

Matt Hargett Walton Verona

Gabe Antrobus from Pendleton County should definitely get top 10 consideration.

 

I think we the aforementioned list of 10 region performers, IMO I do not think that he is top 10. He is a very nice role player for PC, but not top 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.